The expected release date for the Saucony Zealot ISO 4 is on November 03, 2023.
The Saucony Zealot ISO 4 will have the following main updates:
- The Saucony Zealot Iso 3 will be an improved design on this neutral running shoe.
- It will be designed to be much more lightweight and nimbler than its predecessor.
- There will be breathable engineered mesh uppers that will be more stretchable and durable.
- Fewer Overlays will give it a more natural and sleeker look, with some new color and design models that will be available.
- There will be FlexFilm Overlays on key areas for reinforcements to improve durability.
- The cushioning will be improved to be softer and more responsive.
- The Molded Heel collar will give a more locked-down fit and support.
Previous model of the Zealot ISO:
The Saucony Zealot ISO 3 release date was on April 7, 2017.
Latest Version of the Saucony Zealot ISO*
Saucony Zealot ISO
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Zealot ISO 4 will be $85.
- With some new additions, the Saucony Zealot will have a slight price increase.
- You can look at different retailers for more price options.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new model will be a neutral running shoe.
- It will offer plush cushioning, ideal for a forefoot and midfoot strike.
- The shoe will be suitable for a high or normal arch type.
- Ideally, it will be a road running shoe.
- However, you could use it as a daily wear shoe on multiple hard surface types.
- The Saucony Zealot ISO 4 will be a daily running shoe.
- It will be suitable for daily running or jogging, for long distances.
- It will not be suitable for marathons and racing, though.
- The Saucony Zealot ISO 4 will be much more durable this time around.
- With FlexFilm overlays in key areas and improved sole, it will offer much better durability and quality in construction.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be medium with a roomy toe box.
- The uppers will be more flexible and adaptable in fit.
- The men’s model will weigh 241 grams, and the women’s model 207 grams.
- Generally, the new model will be extremely lightweight for a road running shoe.
Elevation of the Saucony Zealot ISO 4
- There will be a heel height of 26 mm.
- There will be good stability in the secure heel counter.
- The Forefoot height will be 22 mm.
- The height will be perfect for flexibility in the midfoot area.
- A 4mm heel-to-toe-drop will be expected.
- The drop will be quite low for a neutral running shoe, giving you better ground contact and a more minimalist feel.
Components of the Saucony Zealot ISO 4
- The Zealot ISO 4 will have an updated Tri-Flex rubber outsole that will be more flexible and durable.
- The Tread will offer improved traction on hard surfaces.
- The Midsole of the new model will have a 3mm thickness that will be more lightweight and minimalist.
- It will have an EVERUN Top sole for cushioning hat will be more energizing and lightweight.
- Cushioning will be slightly softer and lighter.
- The Saucony Zealot ISO 4 will have uppers consisting of textile and synthetic materials.
- It will be much more breathable and lightweight with engineered mesh.
- There will be FlexFilm overlays for high-wear areas to improve durability.
- The Fit will be much more stretchable and adaptable.
Saucony® Zealot ISO vs. Triumph ISO
Saucony Zealot ISO 4
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Zealot ISO
- Elevation of the Saucony Zealot ISO 4
- Components of the Saucony Zealot ISO 4
- Saucony® Zealot ISO vs. Triumph ISO