The expected release date for the Saucony Liberty ISO 3 is on October 23, 2023.
The Saucony Liberty ISO 3 will have the following main updates:
- The new Saucony Liberty ISO 3 will be a high-performance running shoe with a much less restrictive toe-box and a more consistent cushioned midsole this time around.
- There will be a springy cushioned midsole that offers reliable and consistent shock absorbency and comfort.
- The shoe will have better performance in terms of weight dispersion and shock absorbency in the new model.
- The uppers will have a more forgiving fit, with ample toe room and breathable materials.
- There will be additional heel cushioning for heel pain.
- The outsole will have improved durability and traction.
Previous model of the Liberty ISO:
The Saucony Liberty ISO 2 release date was on February 12, 2020.
Latest Version of the Saucony Liberty ISO*
Saucony Liberty ISO
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Liberty ISO 3 will be $150.
- The price of the new Saucony Liberty ISO may vary according to the retailer, and there may be some entry specials available;
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Liberty ISO 3 will be more of a stable shoe with good heel cushioning for Plantar Fasciitis.
- Though, it will be more suitable for a forefoot or midfoot strike.
- You can use it for overpronation and for a low or flat arch type as it will offer good support.
- Cushioning will be balanced and more consistent for stability.
- The Saucony Liberty ISO 3 will be a road shoe.
- You will be able to use it on regular paved surfaces and hard surfaces such as roads or the gym, as well as on a treadmill.
- The new model will be a running and training shoe.
- It will be a stability shoe with a very low drop.
- With some improvements, there will also be improved durability.
- For daily use and running, the shoe will be quite durable and long-lasting.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be improved to have more toe room.
- It will be available in normal and wide fits.
- The regular fit will be more relaxed and comfortable.
- The weight of the model for men will be 287 grams.
- The weight of the women’s version will be 252 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Liberty ISO 3
- There will be a heel height of 22 mm.
- There will also be good cushioning in the heel for Plantar fasciitis.
- There will be a forefoot height of 18 mm.
- The forefoot will be ideal for midfoot and forefoot strike.
- The 4mm heel-to-toe drop will be perfect for a stable shoe.
- The lower drop will give you better balance and ground contact.
Components of the Saucony Liberty ISO 3
- The new model will have a durable rubber outsole with improved grip, and slip resistance.
- The tread will have some slight changes to improve traction.
- There will also be a lower drop in stability.
- As a stability shoe, there will be a full-length EVERUN midsole and top sole that will offer more continuous cushioning and firmer support.
- It will have a TPU Guidance frame that will help with pronation issues as a stability feature.
- The cushioning will be more shock absorbing and consistent this time.
- The uppers will consist of and improved synthetic and mesh material.
- The toe box will be designed to offer you much more toe room in the new Saucony Liberty ISO 3.
- It will still feature the ISOFIT dynamic fit system that will adapt to the shape of your feet, as well as your movements, working alongside the TPU Guidance system for support.
- There will be an improved lace-up closure system.
Saucony Liberty ISO 3
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Liberty ISO
- Elevation of the Saucony Liberty ISO 3
- Components of the Saucony Liberty ISO 3