The expected release date for the Saucony Jazz 23 is on October 21, 2023.
The Saucony Jazz 23 will have the following main updates:
- The new Saucony Jazz 23 will provide cozy comfort and a much more lightweight feel.
- It will have a snug and supportive fit with some stylish new designs and colors that will be available.
- There will be moderate arch support and lightweight cushioning.
- The design will be more suitable for light runs.
- Furthermore, the new model will also be quite orthotic friendly as an added bonus.
Previous model of the Jazz:
The Saucony Jazz 22 release date was on November 20, 2019.
Latest Version of the Saucony Jazz*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Jazz 23 will be $100.
- There may be varying prices according to retailers.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Jazz 23 will ideally be a neutral running shoe.
- It will offer balanced cushioning and be suitable for a heel or midfoot strike.
- You will be able to get good support for a normal or higher arch type from the new model.
- The Saucony Jazz 23 will be a triathlon and running shoe.
- It will be stated as a road shoe only. However, it may be suitable for more surface types.
- The Saucony Jazz 23 will be a running and jogging shoe.
- It has also been stated that it will be suitable for triathlons, such as its predecessor.
- Overall the improved model will be durable.
- The outsole will have a more durable and high traction design.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit will be regular with a medium toe box.
- There may be some width options available with the new model.
- The Saucony Jazz 23 will be quite lightweight.
- The ladies’ model will weigh 200 grams.
- The gents’ model will weigh 250 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Jazz 23
- There should be a heel height of around 24 mm.
- The heel height will be suitable for the running shoe.
- The Forefoot height may be around 14 mm.
- The Forefoot will offer more flexibility.
- The heel to toe drop will be around 8mm.
- The heel to toe drop will be suitable for a neutral running shoe.
Components of the Saucony Jazz 23
- The Outsole will consist of a durable rubber.
- There will be a Tri-Flex outsole that will be much more flexible.
- The tread will be improved for grip and traction.
- The Midsole will offer responsive and energizing cushioning.
- The cushioning will be ideal for running, especially on hard surfaces.
- There will be PWRRUN underfoot cushioning that will also be more flexible.
- The Uppers are lightweight and breathable.
- There will be a FORMFIT design.
- You may also be able to enjoy some new fashionable colors and designs.
Saucony Jazz 23
Table of Contents