The expected release date for the Saucony Axon 3 is on August 14, 2023.
The Saucony Axon 3 will have the following main updates:
- The Saucony Axon 3 will be a great all-around training and running shoe that will ensure you the smoothest ride.
- It will be comfortable and easy to wear at a much lighter weight.
- The uppers will be soft against the skin yet still provide firmer support for better structure.
- It will be quite breathable for warmer weather, with a moisture-wicking lining.
- The improved outsole will be tacky for wet and dry surfaces,
- You can also look forward to some new color ranges that may be available in the new model.
Previous model of the Axon:
The Saucony Axon 2 release date was on March 21, 2022.
Latest Version of the Saucony Axon*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Axon 3 will be $100.
- The new Saucony Axon 3 will be a high-performance shoe at an affordable price.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Axon 3 will be a neutral pronation running shoe.
- It will be ideal for a midfoot and forefoot strike.
- The shoe will be perfect for neutral and high arch types, with a maximalist design and good cushioning.
- It will be suitable for roads.
- The new design tacky rubber outsole will offer excellent traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- The Saucony Axon 3 will be the perfect running and jogging shoe for roads.
- You will also be able to use it at the gym and on a treadmill.
- The outsole will have some improvements for durability and traction.
- The uppers will offer a long-lasting fit.
- The Maximalist design will be very durable in the long term.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be regular with a medium-width toe box.
- You will, however, only be able to obtain the regular fit options, no wider widths.
- The General weight of the new Axon will be 272 grams for men, and not much has been said for the women’s model.
- The weight will be slightly lighter.
Elevation of the Saucony Axon 3
- There will be a 35 mm heel height.
- The heel will be quite high this time around.
- There will be a 31mm forefoot height.
- The forefoot will offer good stability and light flex.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be a lower 4 mm.
- The Heel to toe drop will be more suitable for daily jogging and walking
Components of the Saucony Axon 3
- The Outsole will remain the same durable rubber.
- The tread will have a few enhancements to improve traction and flexibility.
- There will be a stacked PWRRUN midsole as with the predecessor.
- However, the midsole will have some improvements for a softer and more responsive feel.
- Inside will be a comfortable and cushioned footbed.
- The Uppers will have an extremely lightweight feel with a more sleek design.
- They will be breathable mesh and synthetic vegan materials.
- There may be some fun new color options available.
Saucony® Axon vs. Endorphin Shift
Saucony Axon 3
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Axon
- Elevation of the Saucony Axon 3
- Components of the Saucony Axon 3
- Saucony® Axon vs. Endorphin Shift