The Saucony Mad River TR 3 release date is October 12, 2023.
The Saucony Mad River TR 3 will have the following main updates:
- The new Saucony Mad River TR 3 will offer a feel-good ride that is much more forgiving and smooth for road running and even trails.
- You will easily be able to switch from road to off-trail with the new model without having to compromise and comfort features.
- It will offer a much more versatile and reliable grip.
- There will be improved cushioning and more high-performance support features.
- The design will have some improvements concerning protective features.
- The fit will be more sock-like and secure with enough toe room.
Previous model of the Mad River TR:
The Saucony Mad River TR 2 release date was on February 26, 2021.
Latest Version of the Saucony Mad River TR*
Saucony Mad River TR
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Mad River TR 3 will be $110.
- The new Saucony Mad River TR 3 will have an average price for such an excellent quality shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Mad River TR 3 will be a neutral shoe for neutral pronation.
- It will be ideally suited for a neutral or high arch type, as it will have more cushioning and fewer stability features.
- There will be good shock absorbency for a forefoot or midfoot trike.
- The new Mad River will ideally be a Trail shoe, although it will also be suitable for roads.
- The description also added that with improved traction, it would be suitable for wet and snow conditions.
- The new Saucony Mad River Tr 3 will be a running, hiking, or walking shoe of your choice.
- It will be suitable for all terrains, wet and dry, and for uses for general wear or running.
- The improvements made to the new model will make it much more durable.
- As it will be more of a trail shoe, it will be effectively durable in most situations.
Fit and Sizing
- There will be a medium fit that will wrap your feet for security.
- The toe box, however, will be slightly roomier.
- There will be regular fit options available only.
- The Weight for the men’s model will be 300 grams.
- The weight for the ladies’ model will be 272 grams.
- The weight will be more substantial because of improved features.
Elevation of the Saucony Mad River TR 3
- There will be a heel height of 28.5 mm.
- The heel will be more stable for a trail shoe.
- The forefoot height will be 24.5mm.
- The forefoot height will be suitable, offering good stability and balanced flex for on and off-road use.
- The 4 mm heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for a Trail shoe.
- It will offer you much better ground feel and stability on uneven surfaces.
Components of the Saucony Mad River TR 3
- The outsole will be a durable high traction rubber.
- The PWRTRAC tacky rubber construction will be used with much more rugged multi-directional lugs on the tread.
- You will be able to tackle any surface, wet or dry, with confidence and at any speed.
- The PWRRUN midsole will be enhanced and will have a higher density for more responsive cushioning.
- You can expect very durable and reliable cushioning with excellent shock absorbency, as well as a more comfortable insole.
- The Uppers will still remain 100% synthetic and textile materials.
- The material will have improved durability with reinforcements in key areas.
- The shoe will be water resistant. However not fully waterproof.
- It will have a breathable and protective design, with a smooth moisture-wicking lining.
Saucony® Mad River TR vs. Peregrine
Saucony Mad River TR 3
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Mad River TR
- Elevation of the Saucony Mad River TR 3
- Components of the Saucony Mad River TR 3
- Saucony® Mad River TR vs. Peregrine