The expected release date for the Saucony Guide 16 is on October 03, 2023.
The Saucony Guide 16 will have the following main updates:
- The Saucony Guide 16 will be the perfect lightweight stability shoe that you can use for training and road running.
- It will have enhanced stability features and allow the much better heel-to-toe transitioning when walking or running,
- The fit will be slightly more snug, wrapping your feet for security.
- However, there will be ample room in the toe box area.
- The Uppers will be enhanced for ventilation and breathability, making it the ideal summer running shoe.
- Overall the model will be extremely lightweight.
Previous model of the Guide:
The Saucony Guide 15 release date was on May 29, 2022.
Latest Version of the Saucony Guide*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Guide 16 will be $140.
- The price I have placed is estimated. There will be a slight price increase, however.
- The price will vary according to the width option and size option that you choose.
- Some color options may also be at a discounted price.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New model will ideally be a stable running shoe.
- It will be suitable for overpronation and for individuals with low or flat arches.
- The cushioning will be firm and suitable for a heel, midfoot, and forefoot strike.
- The Saucony Guide 16 will be a road shoe.
- You will be able to use it on most hard surfaces and on the treadmill.
- The new model will be an all-around running shoe.
- It will be ideal for training, running, jogging, and for daily wear.
- The Improved lighter weight will still be durable.
- The outsole will have slight improvements for durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit will be normal with a wider and more roomy toe box.
- There will be normal and wide-width options available.
- The men’s model will weigh around 269 grams.
- The women’s model is estimated at 235 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Guide 16
- There will be a heel height of 35 mm.
- The heel will offer excellent stability.
- The forefoot height will be 27 mm.
- The forefoot will also provide good cushioning.
- There will be an 8 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be ideal in a stable running or walking shoe model.
Components of the Saucony Guide 16
- The Saucony Guide 16 will have a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
- The Midsole will offer a thicker stack so that you will have a much higher sole and 8 mm drop.
- The Midsole will feature the popular PWRRUN formula with improved bevelling.
- The Midsole will have a much thicker stack height for shock absorbency,
- There will be Hollow-Tech Underfoot support that will be much more lightweight and cushioning.
- The Uppers will have a more sleek fit that will hug your feet, with quite a roomy toe box.
- The uppers will be an improved material with vegan recycled fibers that will be more breathable.
- Inside you will find a very soft insole with a molded design.
Saucony® Guide vs. Tempus
Saucony Guide 16
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Guide
- Elevation of the Saucony Guide 16
- Components of the Saucony Guide 16
- Saucony® Guide vs. Tempus