The expected release date for the Saucony Omni 21 is on August 23, 2023.
The Saucony Omni 21 will have the following main updates:
- The new Saucony Omni 21 will be an improved model from the predecessor, which is a Motion Control shoe for pronation issues.
- It will be the perfect solution for individuals who have flat feet, who overpronate more severely, and who suffer from heel pain or plantar fasciitis.
- The shoe will be extremely stable with springy cushioning and a more glove-like fit.
- You will enjoy much smoother transitioning when walking and running.
- There will be new attractive designs available, with improved breathable uppers.
Previous model of the Omni:
The Saucony Omni 20 release date was on June 29, 2021.
Latest Version of the Saucony Omni*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Omni 21 will be $130.
- As you will see, with all the superb expected additions, there may be a slight price increase.
- You could, however, consider different retailers to get the best prices.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Omni 21 will be a full Motion Control Stability Shoe.
- It will be suitable for individuals who have flat feet, low arches, who overpronate, and who may suffer from heel pain or Plantar Fasciitis.
- The cushioning will be balanced and stable.
- The design will be suitable for heavy and big guys.
- The new model will be a road shoe.
- You would be able to use it on most hard surfaces.
- Ideally, it will be a running shoe.
- However, it will be more suitable for daily jogging and long-distance running than racing.
- With improvements, it will be more durable.
- Because it is a heavy and big guy shoe model, it will offer exceptional durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be available in a normal or wide-width fit.
- The toe box will be roomier.
- The men’s model will weigh 332 grams, and the women’s model 292 grams.
- Being a motion control shoe, it will be more on the heavy side.
Elevation of the Saucony Omni 21
- There will be a heel height of 34 mm.
- The heel will offer excellent support for Plantar Fasciitis.
- The forefoot will be 26 mm high.
- The forefoot will also be ideal for striking.
- The 8 mm heel-to-toe drop will still remain.
- It will be ideal for a stability-type running shoe.
Components of the Saucony Omni 21
- You can look forward to the slightly more flexible TRI-FLEX outsole design.
- The outsole will be very durable with excellent traction.
- The Saucony Omni 21 will have a PWRRUN cushioning system for a more springy feel and energy return.
- There will be iBR in the forefoot and XT-900 in the heel for more durable and supportive cushioning.
- The extended medial posts will support the natural alignment of your body and help to control motion.
- The Omni 21 will have an improved engineered spacer mesh upper, which will be more stretchable and breathable.
- There will be a more roomy toe box.
- The FormFit hugging design will be kept with 3D print comfort for structure and support.
- Some new colors and designs may be available.
Saucony Omni 21
Table of Contents