The Saucony Ride 16 release date is August 17, 2023.
The Saucony Ride 16 will have the following main updates:
- The Saucony Ride 16 will be one of their best Ride models to date.
- It will be an excellent workhorse that will be ridiculously comfortable, with plush cushioning and superb protection features.
- It will be much lighter with airy uppers and a secure tongue that will stay in place.
- It will be quite stable for a neutral shoe with loads of protective cushioning and support.
Previous model of the Ride:
The Saucony Ride 15 release date was on June 11, 2022.
Latest Version of the Saucony Ride*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Ride 16 will be $140.
- As with some of the improvements, you can expect a slight increase in the price of the new Saucony Ride 16.
- There may be different price options depending on the retailer that you use.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Ride 16 will be a neutral shoe with light stability features.
- It will offer plush and supportive cushioning, ideal for high arches and normal arch types.
- The fit will be comfortable and suitable for most foot shapes.
- The new model will be a road shoe.
- It will be suitable for use on most hard surfaces, even gym and treadmill surfaces.
- Generally, it will be a running shoe. However, not for marathon running.
- The Saucony Ride 16 will be more for leisure running, jogging, and treadmill use.
- With some slight improvements, it may be more durable.
- The overall construction will be of excellent quality and durable.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be regular with a medium-toe box.
- There will be normal and wide-width options available.
Weight: Men 255g | Women 221g
- The shoe will weigh 255 grams for men and 221 grams for women.
- As you can see, it will be very light in weight.
Elevation of the Saucony Ride 16
- There will be a heel height of 31.4 mm estimated.
- The heel will offer good support.
- The Forefoot should be around 24.5 mm in height.
- There will be slightly more flex in the midfoot section.
- The total heel-to-toe drop will be 6.9 to 10 mm.
- This will be ideal for a regular running shoe for neutral pronation.
Components of the Saucony Ride 16
- The Saucony Ride 16 will have a durable rubber outsole like the predecessor.
- The tread will have an improved design for traction and a higher heel.
- The PWRRUN midsole will have a new formula that will be much softer cushioning.
- It will have a higher stacked midsole for more springy cushioning.
- The overall feel will give you smooth heel-to-toe transitioning.
- For the uppers, you can expect much more breathability and a lighter fit for summer.
- It will offer deeper contouring into the midsole, so your feet will feel like they are sitting in the shoe.
- The uppers will consist of durable recycled materials.
Saucony® Ride vs. Tempus
Saucony Ride 16
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Ride
- Elevation of the Saucony Ride 16
- Components of the Saucony Ride 16
- Saucony® Ride vs. Tempus