The expected release date for the Saucony Ride ISO 3 will be around – 12 November 2021.
The Saucony Ride ISO 3 will have the following features & updates:
- The Saucony Ride ISO 3 will be updated to offer a more form-fitting design, with a snug heel and wider toe box area.
- The Upper will still remain the Jacquard mesh fabric, but this time will have fewer overlays and more flexibility.
- For comfort and support, they will still keep the PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN technology cushioned insole, with a more breathable lining this time around.
- As fr the Outsole, you can expect a more lug patterned tread and improved flexibility.
- There will also be some more color options available in the new Saucony Ride ISO 3 range.
Latest Version of the Saucony Ride ISO*
Saucony Ride ISO
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Ride ISO 3 will be around $130.00.
- This will be the expected price, which will also differ depending on the retailer or wholesaler that you choose to purchase from.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Saucony Ride ISO 3 will be designed to provide more neutral support for persons who do not overpronate excessively.
- They will have a design to provide arch support for a medium to higher arch type.
- They will also be ideal for persons with a midfoot strike pattern.
- As far as terrains go, the new model should not be used on outdoor trails and very wet terrains.
- They will be ideal for road running in tar and concrete as well as other hard floor surfaces.
- You can use your new Saucony Ride ISO 3 models for jogging and light running.
- They will also make for the perfect walking shoes and casual wearing shoes.
- Some of the new colors and designs that are expected will likewise make them more appealing for everyday wear.
- I would rate the new Saucony Ride ISO 3 model as an average durability shoe.
- They will be able to handle daily wear and tear from wearing, and even for jogging.
- However, as heavy-duty running shoes, they will not be able to last as long.
Fit and Sizing
- The Saucony Ride ISO 3 will be designed to follow a standard foot size’s measurements.
- They should offer a more relaxed and comfortable fit.
- You may also be able to choose from even wider width options with the new 2E extra wide width available.
- The men’s model will weigh around 278 grams.
- The women,s model is aimed at a weight of around 249 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Ride ISO 3
- There will be a heel stack height of 27 mm.
- This will be a more average and stable height.
- The forefoot height will be around 19 mm.
- This is also quite an effective height in a forefoot for persons with a high or medium arch.
- The heel to toe drop will be 8mm.
- The heel to drop is ideal in a light running and walking shoe for everyday wear.
Components of the Saucony Ride ISO 3
- The Saucony Ride ISO 3 will still consist of the durable and highly energizing cushioned Tri-Flex rubber compound.
- The Outsole will be slightly more flexible, especially in the forefoot.
- Furthermore, you will enjoy better traction and grip with the improved tread.
- The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN top sole design will be kept in the Saucony Ride ISO 3.
- The insole will be removable this time to allow you to use your own orthotic devices.
- Three levels of cushioning will be added and coined together to form the FORMFIT design contoured footbed.
- The Upper will still consist of the durable and breathable Jacquard mesh fabric, with multiple layers in critical areas for durability,
- There will be a more light ISOFIT system this time, with fewer overlays for structure and more freedom of movement.
- As for the collar and tongue, they will be padded lightly for more comfort and less restraint.
Saucony Ride ISO 3
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Ride ISO
- Elevation of the Saucony Ride ISO 3
- Components of the Saucony Ride ISO 3