The expected release date for the Saucony Ride ISO 3 will be on November 12, 2021.
The Saucony Ride ISO 3 will have the following features & updates:
- The Saucony Ride ISO 3 will be updated to offer a more form-fitting design, with a snug heel and wider toe box area.
- The Upper will still remain the Jacquard mesh fabric, but this time will have fewer overlays and more flexibility. They will still keep the PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN technology cushioned insole, with a more breathable lining this time around for comfort and support.
- As fr the Outsole, you can expect a more lug patterned tread and improved flexibility.
- There will also be some more color options available in the new Saucony Ride ISO 3 range.
Latest Version of the Saucony Ride ISO*
Saucony Ride ISO
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Ride ISO 3 will be around $130.00.
- This will be the expected price, which will also differ depending on the retailer or wholesaler you choose to purchase.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Saucony Ride ISO 3 will be designed to provide more neutral support for persons who do not overpronate excessively.
- They will have a design to provide arch support for a medium to higher arch type.
- They will also be ideal for persons with a midfoot strike pattern.
- As far as terrains go, the new model should not be used on outdoor trails and very wet terrains.
- They will be ideal for road running in tar and concrete as well as other hard floor surfaces.
- You can use your new Saucony Ride ISO 3 models for jogging and light running.
- They will also make for the perfect walking shoes and casual wearing shoes.
- Some of the new colors and designs that are expected will likewise make them more appealing for everyday wear.
- I would rate the new Saucony Ride ISO 3 model as an average durability shoe.
- They will be able to handle daily wear and tear from wearing, and even for jogging.
- However, as heavy-duty running shoes, they will not be able to last as long.
Fit and Sizing
- The Saucony Ride ISO 3 will be designed to follow a standard foot size’s measurements.
- They should offer a more relaxed and comfortable fit.
- You may also be able to choose from even wider width options with the new 2E extra wide width available.
- The men’s model will weigh around 278 grams.
- The women,s model is aimed at a weight of around 249 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Ride ISO 3
- There will be a heel stack height of 27 mm.
- This will be a more average and stable height.
- The forefoot height will be around 19 mm.
- This is also quite an effective height in a forefoot for persons with a high or medium arch.
- The heel to toe drop will be 8mm.
- The heel to drop is ideal in a light running and walking shoe for everyday wear.
Components of the Saucony Ride ISO 3
- The Saucony Ride ISO 3 will still consist of the durable and highly energizing cushioned Tri-Flex rubber compound.
- The Outsole will be slightly more flexible, especially in the forefoot.
- Furthermore, you will enjoy better traction and grip with the improved tread.
- The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN top sole design will be kept in the Saucony Ride ISO 3.
- The insole will be removable this time to allow you to use your own orthotic devices.
- Three levels of cushioning will be added and coined together to form the FORMFIT design contoured footbed.
- The Upper will still consist of the durable and breathable Jacquard mesh fabric, with multiple layers in critical areas for durability,
- There will be a more light ISOFIT system this time, with fewer overlays for structure and more freedom of movement.
- As for the collar and tongue, they will be padded lightly for more comfort and less restraint.
Saucony Ride ISO 3
Table of Contents