The expected release date for the Saucony Guide ISO 3 is around – 15 October 2021.
The Saucony Guide ISO 3 will have the following features & updates:
- You can look forward to the same ISOFIT technology in the uppers with engineered mesh and fewer synthetic overlays for breathability and a more flexible fit.
- There will also be a RIINDRY interior lining to wick away moisture.
- For comfort and support, you will enjoy the PWRUN+ enhanced cushioned foam midsole that is more lightweight. The EVERUN top sole is now moisture-wicking, and the ISOFIT design sockliner for even more plush cushioning.
- As for the outsole, there will be additional Tri-Flex technology grooves for flexibility and the forefoot.
- The same XT-900 rubber compounds are used for the outsole with blown rubber technology in the forefoot for an added bounce back and durability.
Latest Version of the Saucony Guide ISO*
Saucony Guide ISO
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Guide ISO 3 should be around $129.00.
- The price will not increase too much from the older price of the older model.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Guide ISO will be an excellent Overpronation running shoe.
- They will offer features that are ideal for persons with a midfoot strike.
- The new model will also cater to a lower arch type.
- The Saucony Guide ISO 3 should be ideal for roads and pavements.
- They will not be suited to outdoor trails and wet terrains, however.
- The Saucony Guide ISO 3 will be full-on running shoes.
- You can use the new model for daily running on roads and pavements.
- They will also be ideal for marathon running.
- However, because of the non-Trail-specific tread, I would not be recommended for trail running or walking.
- The outsole of the Saucony Guide ISO 3 will contain the XT-900 rubber compound as well as IBR rubber technology, which will be very durable and hard-wearing.
- The Uppers will consist of an engineered and enhanced mesh that will be able to withstand reasonable wear and tear.
- More flexibility will also enhance the durability of heavy wear and tear areas.
Fit and Sizing
- The Saucony Guide ISO 3 will offer a true to size fit that is comfortable and relaxed.
- There will be medium and wide widths available in the new model.
- The ladies model is a weight of around 255 gramms.
- While the men’s model weighs an estimated 292grams.
- The weight will be a solid medium to heavy.
Elevation of the Saucony Guide ISO 3
- The Forefoot height of the new Saucony Guide ISO 3 will be around 19mm.
- This will solid and sturdy, and there are flexibility grooves for slight flex in the forefoot.
- The Heel height will be stacked at 27mm.
- This heel height is perfect for slight overpronation and a lower arch type.
- There will be a generous and well-balanced heel-toe drop of 8mm.
- The heel to toe drop will be ideal for running and jogging.
- This type of heel to toe drop will likewise be a good support for those with a midfoot strike.
Components of the Saucony Guide ISO 3
- The Sole of the Saucony Guide ISO 3 will still be constructed of their trusted patent rubber.
- The Outsole unit will be covered with an XT-900 rubber compound, much more durable and long-lasting.
- In the forefoot, you will find an enhanced IBR layer of rubber made from blown rubber fir cushioning and durability,
- There will be enhanced Tri-Flex technology grooves in the forefoot for better flexibility.
- As far as comfort and support go for the new Saucony Guide ISO 3, there will be plenty of it in this new model.
- You can look forward to an enhanced PWRFOAM midsole that will be more lightweight this time.
- As a top sole, the same EVERUN technology, the bouncy insole, will be used.
- A FORM FIT sockliner will be added to hug your feet in comfortable and plush cushioning.
- The Upper will still have the foot-hugging ISOFIT technology.
- There will be stretchy mesh and less synthetic overlay for breathability and flexibility that adapts to your movements.
- Inside you will still be able to enjoy the RUNDRY moisture-wicking technology liner.
- Many more new color options will be available in the new Saucony Guide ISO 3.
Saucony Guide ISO 3
Table of Contents