The expected release date for the Saucony Hurricane ISO 6 is on November 19, 2022.
The Saucony Hurricane ISO 6 will have the following features & updates:
- The Saucony Hurricane ISO 6 will feature enhanced EVERUN and PWRGRID cushioning in the midsole, along with additional cushioning layers in the top sole.
- The sole will remain the same with new blown and injection molded rubber construction and improved Tri-Flex technology for better flexibility in the sole.
- You can look forward to the same quality and breathability of engineered mesh in the uppers, this time with a more supportive design.
- Likewise, there will be new colors and designs available in the new Saucony Hurricane ISO 6.
Latest Version of the Saucony Hurricane ISO*
Saucony Hurricane ISO
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Hurricane ISO 6 will be around $175.00.
- There will luckily only be a slight price increase for the new model.
- However, prices may vary according to retailers.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Hurricane ISO 6 will support Overpronation, with some excellent stability features.
- It will be ideal for a medium to low arch type and for persons who have a midfoot strike.
- The New model will be a road running and a marathon shoe, which should be used on surfaces related to these activities.
- I would avoid using it in very wet conditions and on outdoor trails.
- The new Saucony Hurricane will be the ideal long-distance running and marathon shoe.
- It will also make good jogging and walking shoes for most people who have a lower arch.
- Because the new model is a long-distance and marathon running shoe, it is very durable.
- You can look forward to long-lasting durability in the upper, as well as the sole of the new model.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Saucony Hurricane ISO 6 will offer a regular and comfortable fit.
- There will be medium and wide fit options available in the new range and an extra-wide option.
- With the wider width options available in the new model, you can easily get the perfect fit.
Men 318g | Women 281g
- The weight for men will be 318 grams.
- As for the ladies, lighter weight of 281 grams will be expected.
- These are both medium to heavyweight running shoes that are great for overpronation.
Elevation of the Saucony Hurricane ISO 6
- There will be a heel height of 28 mm.
- This heel height is ideal for persons who overpronate and have a lower arch type.
- The forefoot height will be 20mm.
- This is likewise a great height for persons who strike with their midfoot rather than forefoot.
- The lower 8mm heel-to-toe drop design in the Saucony Hurricane ISO 6 is quite good in running shoes.
- The heel-to-toe drop is ideal for the purpose and support that the new model shoe offers.
Components of the Saucony Hurricane ISO 6
- As for the outsole, the new Saucony Hurricane ISO 6 will have the same durable XT-900 integrated outsole.
- Blown and Injection molded rubber will be used in combination for enhanced cushioning and durability,
- Furthermore, you can look forward to more flexibility in the forefoot area with the additional Tri-Flex design flex grooves.
- The EVERUN midsole will be used and enhanced this time to provide more even weight distribution and better cushioning,
- They will add a cushioning layer to the EVERUN topsole for even more plush cushioned comfort.
- The more elastic sockliner will be breathable and much more lightweight this time.
- The Uppers of the Saucony Hurricane ISO 6 will still be engineered mesh with the stretchable ISOFIT system similar to the previous model.
- There will be a more supportive frame design that will be integrated into the upper portion of the shoe for better stability and integral support,
- Inside, you will find an enhanced RINDRY collar and lining to wick away moisture.
Saucony Hurricane ISO 6
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Hurricane ISO
- Elevation of the Saucony Hurricane ISO 6
- Components of the Saucony Hurricane ISO 6