The expected release date for the Saucony Kinvara 14 is March 25, 2023.
The Saucony Kinvara 14 will have the following features & updates:
- You can expect quite a few changes for the new Kinvara 14 and some newer, fresher styles and colors.
- Firstly, they will be much more light in weight this time around.
- The sole entirely will also be much more flexible with more flex ridges.
- As you will see, there will be a swept-up heel design and a more learning midsole design.
- Saucony will still use the PWRRUN+ midsole with more responsive and less plush cushioning.
- There will be a sturdy plastic heel counter for better stability in motion control.
- The tongue and collar will be lightly padded for a comfortable fit.
- As for the uppers, the same engineered mesh will be used in a thin layer but not as thin as its predecessor.
- There will also be more color options and designs available in the new model.
Previous Model of the Kinvara:
The Saucony Kinvara 13 release date was on March 3, 2022.
Latest Version of the Saucony Kinvara*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Kinvara 14 will be $120.
- This shows that there will be almost no increase in the price so far.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Kinvara 14 will offer excellent arch support for a low to medium arch type.
- They will be ideal for overpronation and neutral pronation, with the more flexible sole and sturdy heel cage.
- The new Kinvara 14 from Saucony will be ideal for various indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- I do not recommend them for use on the outdoor trail and wet surfaces or uneven surfaces.
- They will be suited to roads and pavements, gym floors, and treadmill running.
- The New Kinvara 14 can be used for the same purposes as its predecessor.
- They will be ideal for light running., jogging, and walking.
- They will also be quite adequate as a gym or training shoe, with the low heel-to-toe drop design and improved flexibility.
- They will be the ideal training and running shoes.
- The New Kinvara 14 model will have a thicker layer, much more durable, for the uppers.
- The sole and midsole will be slightly firmer and much more durable.
Fit and Sizing
- As with a few reviews so far, the new Kinvara will offer a more comfortable and snug fit that is less snug than its previous model.
- The standard sizes will be true to size to select your perfect size.
- They should also fit a medium to narrow foot type very comfortably.
- Unfortunately, there will not be wide or extra wide width options available.
- You will be glad to hear that they will adjust the weight of the new Kinvara 14, as there were many complaints about the Kinvara 11 being too heavy.
- You can look forward to much lower weights this time.
- The men’s weight will be 213 grams.
- The women’s weight will be grams 184 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Kinvara 14
- The stack height for the heel will be 28.5 mm.
- This is an adequate height in any running shoe.
- There will be a forefoot height of around 24.5 in the new model.
- The lower heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for stability while offering good support for midfoot striking.
- There will be a lower 4mm heel-to-toe drop.
- Ideally, this new model will offer less energizing cushioning and a lower and more flexible sole, with a better response in cushioning.
Components of the Saucony Kinvara 14
- The Outsole of the new Saucony Kinvara 14 will be the same durable rubber.
- The outsole will allow a little bit more flex this time around.
- Furthermore, the outsole will have a more lug tread with patterns for improved grip and traction.
- Generally, the outsole will have more ridges and be a bit firmer in support, offering more durability and better support for stability.
- As for support and cushioning, the new Saucony Kinvara still uses the much-loved PWRRUN cushioning system in the midsole, which is lightweight and responsive.
- However, the sole this time will be much more flexible in general design.
- The new model Kinvara 14 will have less plush cushioning and more stability with a firmer cushioning system.
- The rebound will be responsive and less bouncy.
- The Saucony Kinvara 14 will have more advanced technology engineered mesh uppers, woven for enhanced breathability and flexibility, and thicker than the previous model.
- In turn, you will enjoy the new fashionable colors and designs that the new model will be featuring.
- The uppers will offer an ISOFIT comfort and snug fit, with a more roomy toe box and snug heel fit.
- The new model will also have a less padded tongue and collar design.
- You will also find that there will be less of a bevel design in the heel in the new model.
Saucony® Kinvara 13 vs. Kinvara 12
Saucony Kinvara 14
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Kinvara
- Elevation of the Saucony Kinvara 14
- Components of the Saucony Kinvara 14
- Saucony® Kinvara 13 vs. Kinvara 12