The expected release date for the Saucony Kinvara 12 is around – 01 February 2021.
The Saucony Kinvara 12 will have the following features & updates:
- Quite a few changes will be expected for the new Kinvara 12 as there were some complaints about the Kinvara 11 model.
- Firstly, they will be much more light in weight this time around.
- The sole entirely will also be much more flexible with more flex ridges.
- As you will see, there will be a swept up heel design and a more learning midsole design.
- The PWRRUN+ midsole will still be used with more responsive and less plush cushioning.
- There will be a sturdy plastic heel counter for better stability in motion control.
- The tongue and collar will be lightly padded for a comfortable fit.
- As for the uppers, the same engineered mesh will be used in a thin layer but not as thin as its predecessor.
- There will also be more color options and designs available in the new model.
Latest Version of the Saucony Kinvara*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Kinvara 12 will be $110.00.
- This shows that there will be almost no increase in the price so far.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Kinvara 12 will offer excellent arch support for a low to medium arch type.
- They will be ideal for overpronation and neutral pronation, with the more flexible sole and sturdy heel cage.
- The new Kinvara 12 from Saucony will be ideal for a variety of indoor surfaces as well as some outdoor surfaces.
- I do not recommend them for use on the outdoor trail and wet surfaces or uneven surfaces.
- They will be suited to roads and pavements, as well as on gym floors and for treadmill running.
- The New Kinvara 12 can be used for the same purposes as its predecessor.
- They will be ideal for light running., jogging, and walking.
- They will also be quite adequate as a gym or training shoe, with the low heel to toe drop design and improved flexibility.
- Run race
- The New Kinvara 12 model will have a thicker layer for the uppers, which will be much more durable.
- The sole and midsole will be slightly firmer and much more durable.
Fit and Sizing
- As with a few reviews so far, the new Kinvara will offer a more comfortable and relaxed fit that is less snug than its previous model.
- The standard sizes will be true to size so that you can select your perfect size.
- They should also fit a medium foot type very comfortably.
- Unfortunately, there will not be wide or extra wide width options available.
- You will be glad to hear that they will adjust the weight of the new Kinvara 12, as there were many complaints about the Kinvara 11 being too heavy.
- You can look forward to much lower weights this time.
- The men’s weight will be 219 grams.
- The women’s weight will be grams 183 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Kinvara 12
- The stack height for the heel will be 28.5 mm.
- This is an adequate height in any running shoe.
- There will be a forefoot height of around 24.5 in the new model.
- The lower heel to toe drop will be ideal for stability while offering good support for midfoot striking.
- There will be a lower 4mm heel to toe drop.
- Ideally, this new model will offer less energizing cushioning and a lower and more flexible sole, with better response in cushioning.
Components of the Saucony Kinvara 12
- The Outsole of the new Saucony Kinvara 12 will be the same durable rubber.
- The Outsole will allow a little bit more flex this time around.
- Furthermore, the outsole will have a more lug tread that has patterns for improved grip and traction.
- Generally, the outsole will have more ridges and be a bit firmer in support, offering more durability and better support for stability.
- As for support and cushioning, the new Saucony Kinvara still makes use of the much loved PWRRUN cushioning system in the midsole, which is lightweight and responsive.
- The sole this time will, however, be much more flexible in general design.
- The new model Kinvara 12 will have less plush cushioning and more stability with a firmer cushioning system.
- The rebound will be responsive and less bouncy.
- The Saucony Kinvara will have more advanced technology engineered mesh uppers that are woven for enhanced breathability and flexibility and a bit thicker than the previous model.
- You will enjoy the new fashionable colors and designs that the new model will be featuring, in turn.
- The uppers will offer an ISOFIT comfort and snug fit, with a more roomy toe box and snug heel fit.
- There will also be a less padded tongue and collar design in the new model.
- You will also find that there will be less of a bevel design in the heel in the new model.
Saucony Kinvara 12
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Kinvara
- Elevation of the Saucony Kinvara 12
- Components of the Saucony Kinvara 12