The expected release date for the Saucony Unleash SD 3 is on July 26, 2023.
The Saucony Unleash SD 3 will have the following main updates:
- The new Saucony Unleash SD 3 will be a shoe engineered especially for shot put, discus, and hammer throw track training and competitions,
- The improved model will help to optimize your spin and glide techniques with ease.
- There will be technical features to improve the lock-down fit and prevent slippage.
- The outsole will have a more supportive platform and reliable traction.
Previous model of the Unleash SD:
The Saucony Unleash SD 2 release date was on November 1, 2020.
Latest Version of the Saucony Unleash SD*
Saucony Unleash SD
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Unleash SD 3 will be $105.
- With some slight changes, the Saucony Unleash SD 3 will not go up in price much.
- You can expect different price options from different retailers.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- As the shoe is for a specific sport, it does not quite fall in a support category.
- The fit will offer a locked-down and stable feel for the specific sport.
- It will have a stable and semi-straight design that is more minimalist.
- There will be medium arch support suitable for most arch types.
- The shoe will be designed for athletic tracks only.
- It can be used on different track types, but most suitably Asphalt tracks.
- The Saucony Unleash SD 3 will be a sport-specific shoe.
- It will be suitable for Discus, Shot-Put, and Hammer Throw
- The new, improved model will have durable uppers.
- The outsole will offer better traction and durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The Heel will offer a medium to narrow fit, while there will be a medium, low-volume mid-foot.
- The forefoot will be medium to narrow with a medium toe box.
- The fit will have a lock-down feel and will be adjustable.
- The shoe will be a unisex model with a weight of 314 grams.
- It will be sturdy and durable, hence the weight.
Elevation of the Saucony Unleash SD 3
- There will be a 20 mm heel height.
- It will offer good stability.
- The forefoot will likewise be 20 mm.
- The sole will have a uniform design.
- There will be a zero heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be suitable for the specific purpose of the shoe.
Components of the Saucony Unleash SD 3
- The outsole will be a durable rubber.
- The improved tread will offer excellent traction.
- It will be suitable for concrete, asphalt, and most firmer surfaces.
- There will be a firmer internal midsole with EVA foam.
- The Midsole will offer light cushioning and a more flexible feel.
- The uppers will consist of FLEXFILM materials that will be lightweight and flexible, with a midfoot cross strap that will lock your feet down to the platform.
- There will be an ISOFIT system for a stabilizing and supportive fit that will adapt to the movements of your feet.
- More colors and designs may be available in the new model.
Saucony Unleash SD 3
Table of Contents