The expected release date for the Saucony Havok XC 4 is on August 16, 2023.
The Saucony Havok XC 4 will have the following main updates:
- The Saucony Havok XC 4 will be the perfect Cross Country Spike sprinting shoe that will be able to tackle any terrain and any competition.
- It will be reasonably priced with the improvements that will be made.
- The ride will be much more speedy with supportive cushioning.
- The sole will have improved flexibility and multi-terrain grip.
- The fit will offer better support, and you will be able to wear the new model without socks.
- It will also be much more lightweight this time around.
Previous model of the Havok XC:
The Saucony Havok XC 3 release date was on August 17, 2021.
Latest Version of the Saucony Havok XC*
Saucony Havok XC
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Havok XC 4 will be $85.
- The Saucony Havok XC 4 will be an affordable cross-country running shoe for everyone.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Havok XC 4 will be a sprinting-specific shoe that will be quite flexible.
- It will have light cushioning and be more flexible in nature, with pyramid-style spikes for grip.
- It will be suitable for most terrains.
- Terrains include grass, mud, and rubber or cross country terrains.
- Overall the new model will be a Cross Country shoe.
- It will be ideal for long and short-distance sprinting for speed racing.
- With improvements, there will also be improved durability.
- The sole and the uppers will be long-lasting and very durable.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be flexible and sock-like.
- It will also be much more lightweight n your feet.
- The weight for men will be 156 grams.
- The weight for women will be 136 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Havok XC 4
- The heel height will still be considered.
- There might be a heel height between 24 and 28 mm.
24 to 28
- Similarly, the forefoot height will be considered.
- As there will be no drop, the forefoot height may be between 24 and 28 mm.
- There will be a zero heel-to-toe drop.
- The flat sole will offer excellent control and ground contact.
Components of the Saucony Havok XC 4
- The new model will have a TriFlex rubber outsole that will offer exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- There will be Carbon in the rubber outsole fur flexibility and traction without the need for spikes.
- For cushioning you will enjoy the SSL EVA midsole that will be much more lightweight and durable.
- The midsole will have improved rebound and shock absorbency.
- The uppers will have a stretch bootie construction that hugs your feet with a soft sock-like fit.
- The Saucony Havok XC 4 will have Flex Film overlays that will be welded onto the uppers for a more secure fit.
Saucony Havok XC 4
Table of Contents