The expected release date for the Saucony Integrity Walker 4 is on July 23, 2023.
The Saucony Integrity Walker 4 will have the following main updates:
- The Saucony Integrity Walker 4 will be essential for your daily walks or wear, and it will be an affordable shoe model that will offer excellent performance.
- The comfort levels will definitely be improved, and there will be better support systems in place,
- It will have a much more durable and better-quality build with an easy-to-clean design.
- The shoe will have an improved outsole for more solid traction.
- With the fit of the new model, you will likewise require no break-in period.
Previous model of the Integrity Walker:
The Saucony Integrity Walker 3 release date was on September 11, 2020.
Latest Version of the Saucony Integrity Walker*
Saucony Integrity Walker
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Integrity Walker 4 will be $80.
- With the new enhancements, the Integrity Walker 4 will still be a steal at the price that is estimated;
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- Generally, the Saucony Integrity Walker 4 will offer good arch support for low to normal arch types.
- It will be ideally suited as a neutral shoe with light stability features.
- The heel design and cushioning will be ideal for Plantar Fasciitis and heel pain.
- The new model will be a road shoe.
- It should only be used on regular and hard surfaces rather than outdoor trails.
- The new Integrity Walker 4 will be a walking shoe.
- It will have all the features of a regular walking or daily wear shoe and should not be used for running or training.
- With improvements, the new model will be more durable.
- The Outsole will have an improved structure for durability, for daily walking and wear.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit will be regular and relaxed.
- There will be a roomy medium-toe box and a more snug heel fit.
- The women’s model will weigh around 292 grams.
- The men’s model will weigh 326 grams, as estimated.
- The weight will be more substantial with some of the improvements.
Elevation of the Saucony Integrity Walker 4
- There will be an estimated heel height of around 28 mm.
- The heel will offer good cushioning for heel pain.
- The Forefoot height will be around 20 mm.
- There will be light flexibility in the midfoot area.
- An overall heel-to-toe drop of 8 mm will be expected.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be average for a walking shoe.
Components of the Saucony Integrity Walker 4
- The outsole will consist of a very durable and high traction rubber.
- The outsole will have some improvements, making it more slip-resistant than most walking shoes.
- The outsole will also be suitable for wet and dry surfaces.
- There will be a durable and springy cushioned PWRRUN midsole with light improvements.
- Additional cushioning will be placed in the heel area.
- The shoe will be APMA Certified by The American Podiatric Medical Association.
- The Saucony Integrity Walker 4 will boast luxury full grain leather uppers with perforations for breathability,
- It will have a smooth, moisture-wicking lining and a comfortable insole.
- There may be a few new neutral color options available in the new model.
Saucony Integrity Walker 4
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Integrity Walker
- Elevation of the Saucony Integrity Walker 4
- Components of the Saucony Integrity Walker 4