The expected release date for the Saucony Omni ISO 3 is around – 01 October 2021.
The Saucony Omni ISO 3 will have the following features & updates:
- The Upper will offer a comfortable OMNI-Fiot design that uses a soft and breathable inner sleeve, with an outer structured cage-like design for optimal support.
- There will also be the same PWRFOAM technology EVA midsole and a soft cushioned insole.
- A newer technology inner lining will be used that keeps your feet dry and cool.
- The new model Saucony Omni ISO 6 will also be available in many more colors and designs.
- As for the outsole, a combination of XT-900 and IBR rubber will be used for energizing cushioning and durability.
- The tread of the sole will also be enhanced for better grip and traction.
- A Tri-Flex technology design will be employed for additional flexibility in the sole that will not impede traction and durability.
Latest Version of the Saucony Omni ISO*
Saucony Omni ISO
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Omni ISO 3 is estimated at around $140.00.
- Not too much of a price increase is expected for the new Saucony Omni ISO 3 model this time.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Saucony Omni ISO 3 will be designed specifically to provide good stability and motion control for persons who tend to Overpronate.
- The design will be ideal for persons who have a flat, lowe, or even a medium arch type and who is tend to overpronate.
- They will also offer excellent cushioning and shock absorbency for individuals who strike midfoot.
- The new model will essentially be a road and hard surface running shoe only.
- I would not recommend using them on smooth surfaces, such as for aerobic classes or on treadmills.
- They will also not be suited for outdoor trail walking and running surfaces.
- The Saucony Omni ISO 3 new model will be ideal for anything from jogging to long-distance running.
- They should also be perfect for marathon running on a variety of surfaces.
- The new Saucony Omni ISO 3 will be very durable in design and materails.
- They will be long distance and marathon running shoes so that they will be up to the task of heavy wear and tear and usage.
- You can expect some excellent durability and quality from the new model.
Fit and Sizing
- As for fit, the new Saucony Omni ISO 3 will be quite true to size.
- The shoe will offer a snug heel fit and a more roomy toe fit.
- The wider toe box will allow you to splay out your toes easily.
- You will also be able to get the new model in medium, wide, and extra-wide width options as you need.
- I found the exepcetd weight to be quite solid and stable for an overpronation running shoe, which will be ideal.
- You can expect a weight of 315grams for the men’s model.
- For women, the weight will be slightly lighter at 281 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Omni ISO 3
- There will be a heel height of 29 mm in the new model.
- This is the ideal height for a person who has a lower arch type and who overpronate.
- The higher heel stack will provide better stability and motion control.
- You can also expect a forefoot height of around 21mm.
- The forefoot stack height will provide excellent shock absorbency for those who have a midfoot strike.
- An excellent heel to toe drop of 8mm is expected for the Saucony Omni ISO 3.
- This is the ideal heel to toe drop for stability and motion control running shoe.
Components of the Saucony Omni ISO 3
- The Outsole of the new Saucony Omni ISO 3 will feature the Tri-Flex design, which is more flexible in the forefoot design,
- The flexibility, however, will not affect the grip with the enhanced tread patterns on the outsole.
- The outsole will still consist of the energizing cushioned and durable XT-900 rubber and IBR+.
- The Saucony Omni ISO 3 still employs the PWRFOAM midsole design of its predecessor, which uses lightweight, yet durable EVA foam for shock absorbency in the midsole.
- There will be firmer medial posts in the midsole, which will help with excessive pronation and provide better stability.
- The Saucony Omni ISO 3 will feature many new colors and designs in their latest range.
- The uppers will still feature the snug and comfortable ISOFIT design,
- There will be a combination of a soft and moisture-wicking inner sleeve with a more structured outer frame for better support.
- The interior lining will be designed with technology to keep your feet cool and dry.
Saucony Omni ISO 3
Table of Contents