The expected release date for the Saucony Triumph ISO 6 is May 22, 2023.
The Saucony Triumph ISO 6 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Saucony Triumph ISO 6 comes with a few updates and enhancements that are expected.
- More colors and variations will be available to choose from as you wish.
- The Upper construction will be more breathable and roomy in the toe area with a snug heel, and this time only light padding in the tongue and collar.
- The EVERUN Midsole and sole top layers will still be kept in the new version.
- There will be additional flex grooves on the Tri-Flex Crystal compound rubber outsole, with a slightly more lug tread.
Previous model of the Triumph ISO:
The Saucony Triumph ISO 5 release date was on October 20, 2018.
Latest Version of the Saucony Triumph ISO*
Saucony Triumph ISO
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Triumph ISO 6 will be around $120.
- As you will see, there will only be a slight increase in the new model’s price.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Saucony Triumph ISO 6 will be designed to offer more neutral pronation control.
- The new design will be ideal for persons with a midfoot strike.
- The design will support a neutral to higher arc type quite well.
- As far as the terrain goes, the new Saucony Triumph ISO 6 will be designed specifically for road running.
- I recommend that you only use your new shoes on hard and even surfaces rather than outdoor trails.
- The new Saucony Triumph ISO 6 will essentially be a long-distance and marathon running shoe.
- It will be designed to offer good resistance, support, and durability for serious running and marathon running.
- Because this new model will be a marathon and long-distance running shoe, you can expect excellent durability.
- The upper and sole will be reinforced to be more durable.
- The sole will be designed for road and flat surface running and will last very long if used on these surfaces.
Fit and Sizing
- The Saucony Triumph ISO 6 will offer a comfortable and standard fit in general.
- There will be medium and wide to extra wide withs available in the new range.
- As for the weight of the new Saucony Triumph ISO 6, it should generally be medium to lightweight.
- For the ladies, the weight expected will be around 283 grams.
- As for the men, there should be a weight of around 323 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Triumph ISO 6
- The Heel height should be around 28 mm.
- This height will offer good stability and a solid platform for running.
- The maximum height will be 20mm.
- This is also quite a stable and solid stacking height.
- There will be an 8mm heel-to-toe drop.
- This type of heel-to-toe drop is ideal for long-distance and marathon running.
Components of the Saucony Triumph ISO 6
- The outsole of the Saucony Triumph ISO 6 model will still use the Tri-Flex Crystal rubber compound that will now also cover higher areas of wear and tear.
- This type of outsole will feel more spongy and energizing.
- Furthermore, there will be additional Zigzag grooves to enhance flexibility in the outsole platform.
- The Midsole of the new Saucony Triumph ISO 6 will still employ the trusted EVERUN cushioning technology in the entire length of the midsole,
- Similarly, there will be an additional EVERUN top sole layer for softer underfoot cushioning,
- The FORM FIT footbed design will offer even better-contoured support and comfort.
- The Saucony Triumph ISO 6 will still have the same jacquard mesh uppers, this time with a more open and breathable construction to accommodate air into the foot chamber area.
- They will keep the ISOFIT comfort fit design with a more stretchy midfoot panel and overlays.
- There will also be a lightly padded tongue and collar for a snug and comfortable fit.
Saucony® Triumph ISO vs. Triumph
Saucony Triumph ISO 6
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Triumph ISO
- Elevation of the Saucony Triumph ISO 6
- Components of the Saucony Triumph ISO 6
- Saucony® Triumph ISO vs. Triumph