The expected release date for the Saucony Xodus ISO 4 will be on November 13, 2021.
The Saucony Xodus ISO 4 will have the following features & updates:
- The new Saucony Xodus ISO 4 will bring out a relatively fresh new series of running shoes with new designs and colors available.
- The design will be more aggressive ad bold than its predecessor, with an improved EVERUN midsole and improved PWRTRAC+ external pads.
- You will also enjoy the new XT-900 technology-enhanced and a very durable outsole.
Latest Version of the Saucony Xodus ISO*
Saucony Xodus ISO
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Xodus ISO 4 is expected to be an average of $158.00.
- As you will notice, there will not be too much of a price increase in the new model this time.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Saucony Xodus ISO 4 new design is aimed at neutral pronators.
- It will provide excellent support for persons who have a high arch and who strike with their forefoot.
- Because the new Saucony Xodus Iso 4 will be a daily running and marathon shoe, it will be adequate on tar, concrete, and other running surfaces.
- However, I would not recommend it on the soft carpet or smooth and slippery floor surfaces for aerobics training.
- They will also not be ideal for outdoor trails and wet environments.
- The new Saucony Xodus ISO 4 will be designed as a daily running shoe.
- They will also be ideal for marathons, as well as long and short-distance running.
- Because the Saucony Xodus ISO 4 will be a marathon and long-distance running shoe, they will have a more durable design.
- You can expect some excellent quality and durability from the new model, and they should last you quite a while, even with everyday use.
Fit and Sizing
- The new Saucony Xodus ISO 4 will offer a very comfortable true-to-size fit, using standard foot measurements.
- You will have the choice in the availability of different width options in medium and wider widths.
- The weight will be medium to heavyweight with the new, improved cushioning technologies.
- The men’s version will weigh 366 grams.
- While the women’s model is expected at a weight of around 326 grams.
Elevation of the Saucony Xodus ISO 4
- The Heel height will be stacked at a medium 26 mm in the new model.
- This is a lower heel height for better stability and uniform support.
- The Forefoot height will be 22mm, which is slightly higher than most forefoot stack heights.
- This forefoot height is ideal for persons who strike with their forefoot area.
- There will be a very low 4mm heel-to-toe drop.
- This type of heel-to-toe drop is ideal for long-distance and marathon running.
- The more solid and uniform sole will also provide better stability and cushioning for underfoot support and comfort.
Components of the Saucony Xodus ISO 4
- The outsole of the Saucony Xodus ISO 4 will consist of the XT-900 rubber compound with PWRTRAC+ pads for enhanced impact resistance.
- The dual design compound sole will also help to shield the rest of the shoe from wear and tear,
- As for the tread, it will be enhanced with multi-direction lug patterns for even better grip and traction.
- The Saucony Xodus ISO 4will have a full-length cushioned, enhanced EVERUN midsole platform and insole.
- The midsole design will be slightly thinner and more lightweight but spread evenly along the full length of the midsole.
- The Upper will consist of a highly breathable mesh that covers the feet with a seamless interior lining,
- The tongue and collar will be padded lightly for support and comfort.
- There will be more colors and designs available, and the overall look of the new model will be enhanced.
Saucony Xodus ISO 4
Table of Contents