The expected release date for the Saucony Shadow 7000 is on August 26, 2023.
The Saucony Shadow 7000 will have the following main updates:
- The new Saucony Shadow 7000 will be a sporty and retro-styled daily wearing sneaker.
- It will be ideally suited for stability and comfort with lightweight and bouncy cushioning.
- There will be more durable features such as leather overlays and a much more durable and grippy outsole for all terrains.
- The cushioning will be more springy and energizing,
- The new model will still be quite affordable.
- You may also look forward to some new fashionable color ranges that will be available.
Previous model of the Shadow:
The Saucony Shadow 6000 release date was on November 8, 2021.
Latest Version of the Saucony Shadow*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Shadow 7000 will be $100.
- You can look at different retails as the price may differ.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Saucony Shadow 700 will be more of a stability shoe.
- It will offer comfortable cushioning and good support.
- The design will be suitable for individuals that overpronate or have a lower or flat arch type.
- The Saucony Shadow 7000 will be a daily wear shoe.
- Rather than a road shoe, however, it should be suitable for most terrains.
- The new model will be a fashionable sneaker for daily wear and use.
- It will offer good stability and comfort for walking and daily wear.
- The improved design will be very durable.
- The outsole will also have a more abrasion-resistant design.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be regular and comfortable with a roomy toe box.
- You may find wider width options available.
- The new Saucony Shadow 700 will weigh around 366 grams.
- The weight may differ in the ladies’ model.
- It will be a more solid and heavy shoe for stability.
Elevation of the Saucony Shadow 7000
- There will be a heel height of around 28 mm.
- The heel will offer good cushioning and support.
- The Forefoot height will be around 20mm.
- There will be light flexibility in the forefoot.
- The 8mm heel-to-toe drop will be ideal.
- As a daily wear shoe, it will have the perfect stability and balanced cushioning.
Components of the Saucony Shadow 7000
- The Outsole will be rubber.
- The outsole’s tread will have a more lug triangular design for additional grip on a variety of wet and dry surfaces.
- There will likewise be a TPU heel piece for additional support.
- There will be a comfortable EVA sock liner and moisture-wicking lining.
- Furthermore, the Marshmalliwy EVA midsole will absorb shock and will have a more energizing feel.
- There will also be a firmer PU midsole layer for underfoot protection. And a Heel cushioning system.
- The Uppers will have a comfortable and retro shape.
- It will be mesh with sued leather overlays for structure.
- You may be able to find some new color ranges in the new Saucony Shadow 700 model.
- The Collar will be padded for a more comfortable fit.
Saucony Shadow 7000
Table of Contents