The expected release date for the Saucony Echelon 9 is around – 23 September 2021.
The Saucony Echelon 9 will have the following features & updates:
- The Echelon 9 from Saucony features a few updates and newer features.
- The FormFit this time around will be more visible in the heel area, which will offer a more snug fit, while the toe box will be much roomier.
- More extended sizes and wider widths will be available in most of the new color ranges in this new model.
- As far as color ranges go, new designs and colors are available in the Echelon 9.
- Similar comfort technology will be used in the midsole, such as the PWRRUN foam base, and a cushioned insole will be added.
- The interior lining will be enhanced for optimal moisture-wicking properties.
- Furthermore, the sole will remain the same, with additional flex grooves for forefoot flexibility, as well as a more lug tread.
Latest Version of the Saucony Echelon*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Echelon 9 is estimated at $140.00.
- There will be a slight price increase with the new model as more new technologies will be sued and implemented.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- As far as arch support and pronation control of the Echelon 9 goes, it is more neutral.
- The shoe will be aimed at a person with flat feet and lower arches while offering light stability and neutral pronation control.
- Support features and fit will also be aimed at providing comfort and relief for those suffering from Morton’s Neuroma.
- I would recommend using your new Saucony Echelon 9 on even terrains and flat surfaces.
- It will be ideal for light road running and use for everyday casual wear on a variety of flat and hard surfaces.
- The Echelon 9 from Saucony will be a versatile shoe.
- The design will be ideal for lite jogging and walking.
- It will also come in fashionable designs and colors, which makes it the ideal, everyday wear, casual shoe.
- Furthermore, the support will be suited to persons who have flat feet and who may suffer from Mortons Neuroma.
- The Saucony Echelon 9 will be durable as a casual wear and light jogging shoe.
- The mesh uppers will be able to withstand quite a bit of wear and tear.
- As for the rubber sole, it will relatively lug and durable in constriction.
Fit and Sizing
Wide x wide
- The new Saucony Echelon 9 will offer a very snug heel fit, and a wide and roomy toe box.
- The new design is quite flexible and roomy, still holding FormFt technology that adapts to your feet’ shape.
- There will also be wide and extra-wide width options available this time, besides just the standard size options.
- As for the weight of the new Echelon 9 you can look at a medium to heavy weight which is ideal for lite jogging and for walking.
- The ladies model will weigh around 312 grams.
- You can expect a weight of around 377 grams for the men.
Elevation of the Saucony Echelon 9
- As for the Heel height for the Saucony Echelon 9, it will be around 27mm in height.
- The higher heel offers good stability and will be ideal for jogging and walking.
- The Forefoot height is stacked at 19mm.
- This is a general height in a light running and walking shoe.
- In the new Saucony Echelon 9, there will be an 8mm heel to toe drop.
- This heel to toe drop is ideal for light running, walking, and in a casual wear shoe.
- The Lower Solid sole will provide an excellent platform that is stable and secure.
Components of the Saucony Echelon 9
- As for the outsole in the Saucony Echelon 9, it still remains the trusted rubber technology.
- New flex grooves will be added for better flexibility in the forefoot area.
- There will also be a more lug tread design, this time, for optimal grip and traction.
- As for the midsole of the new Echelon 9, it will remain pretty much the same.
- The PWRRUN foam technology will be used, a premium foam that places plush layers of protection between your feet and the pavement.
- Furthermore, there will be a comfortable interior lining and cushioned insole in the new model.
- In the new model, the Saucony Echelon 9, you can expect a much more roomy and wider toe box fit so that you can easily splay out your toes.
- The FormFit design will still be kept. However, it will be more relaxed and flexible in the new model.
- Furthermore, the same breathable Engineered mesh will be used in the new model, which is more flexible and comfortable.
- There will also be many more fashionable and fresh color options available.
Saucony Echelon 9
Table of Contents