The expected release date for the Saucony Echelon 10 is November 21, 2023.
The Saucony Echelon 10 will have the following features & updates:
- The Echelon 10 from Saucony features a few updates and newer features.
- The FormFit will be more visible in the heel area this time, offering a more snug fit, while the toe box will be much more roomier.
- More extended sizes and wider widths will be available in most of the new color ranges in this new model.
- Regarding color ranges, new designs and colors are available in Echelon 10.
- Similar comfort technology will be used in the midsole, such as the PWRRUN foam base, and they will add a cushioned insole.
- The interior lining will be enhanced for optimal moisture-wicking properties.
- Furthermore, the sole will remain the same, with additional flex grooves for forefoot flexibility and a more lug tread.
Previous model of the Echelon:
The Saucony Echelon 9 release date was on October 14, 2022.
The Saucony Echelon 8 release date was on January 21, 2021.
Latest Version of the Saucony Echelon*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Saucony Echelon 10 is estimated at $130.
- There will be a slight price increase with the new model as more new technologies will be sued and implemented.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- As far as arch support and pronation control of Echelon 10 goes, it is more neutral.
- The shoe will be aimed at a person with flat feet and lower arches while offering light stability and neutral pronation control.
- Support features and fit will also provide comfort and relief for those suffering from Morton’s Neuroma.
- I recommend using your new Saucony Echelon 10 on even terrains and flat surfaces.
- It will be ideal for light road running and everyday casual wear on various flat and hard surfaces.
- The Echelon 10 from Saucony will be a versatile shoe.
- The design will be ideal for lite jogging and walking.
- It will also come in fashionable designs and colors, making it the ideal everyday wear, casual shoe.
- Furthermore, they will support persons with flat feet who may suffer from Mortons Neuroma.
- The Saucony Echelon 10 will be durable as casual wear and light jogging shoes.
- The mesh uppers will withstand quite a bit of wear and tear.
- As for the rubber sole, it will be relatively lug and durable in constriction.
Fit and Sizing
Wide x wide
- The new Saucony Echelon 10 will offer a snug heel fit and a wide and roomy toe box.
- The new design is quite flexible and roomy, still holding FormFt technology that adapts to your feet’ shape.
- There will also be wide and extra-wide width options available this time besides the standard size options.
- As for the weight of the new Echelon 10, you can look at a medium to a heavyweight, which is ideal for lite jogging and for walking.
- The ladies’ model will weigh around 312 grams.
- You can expect a weight of around 377 grams for men.
Elevation of the Saucony Echelon 10
- As for the Heel height for the Saucony Echelon 10, it will be around 27mm in height.
- The higher heel offers good stability and will be ideal for jogging and walking.
- The Forefoot height is stacked at 19mm.
- This is a general height in a light running and walking shoe.
- In the new Saucony Echelon 10, there will be an 8mm heel-to-toe drop.
- This heel-to-toe drop is ideal for light running, walking, and casual wear shoes.
- The Lower Solid sole will provide an excellent, stable, and secure platform.
Components of the Saucony Echelon 10
- As for the outsole in the Saucony Echelon 10, it remains the trusted rubber technology.
- They will add new flex grooves for better flexibility in the forefoot area.
- There will also be a more lug tread design, this time, for optimal grip and traction.
- As for the midsole of the new Echelon 10, it will remain pretty much the same.
- Saucony will use the PWRRUN foam technology, a premium foam that places plush layers of protection between your feet and the pavement.
- Furthermore, the new model will have a comfortable interior lining and cushioned insole.
- In the new model, the Saucony Echelon 10, you can expect a much more roomy and wider toe box fit to splay out your toes easily.
- They will still keep the FormFit design. However, it will be more relaxed and flexible in the new model.
- Furthermore, Saucony will use the same breathable Engineered mesh in the new model, which is more flexible and comfortable.
- There will also be many more fashionable and fresh color options available.
Saucony® Echelon vs. Redeemer ISO
Saucony Echelon 10
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Saucony Echelon
- Elevation of the Saucony Echelon 10
- Components of the Saucony Echelon 10
- Saucony® Echelon vs. Redeemer ISO