The expected release date for the New Balance More V4 is on July 30, 2023.
- The New Balance More V4 will be a maximalist, plush, and maximum cushioned running shoe that would be much more comfortable for recovery days.
- It will be plush, luxurious, and well-cushioned with a good locked-down fit.
- The new model will feel extremely soft underneath your feet.
- It will offer some insane grip on many surfaces and exceptional durability.
Latest Version of the New Balance More*
New Balance More
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance More V4 will be $200.00.
- As you know, this model generally is a substantial shoe with many features, and the new model will have some excellent improvements added to the price range.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- Ideally, the new model will be a neutral pronation shoe for high and normal arches.
- It will offer exceptionally thick and plush underfoot cushioning and be great for a heel and forefoot strike.
- The Wider and more stable platform that it will have will dampen impact and provide some stability.
- I would suggest the new model to be used on roads and solid terrains only.
- It will not be suitable for trails.
- It will offer exceptional grip, though, and you would be able to use it on a treadmill.
- The New Balance More V4 will make the perfect recovery running shoe when you need substantial comfort and cushioning.
- It will be a heavy guy, a maximalist shoe for running and training.
- The sole will have improved traction and durability.
- The thicker foam midsole will be much more durable in cushioning.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit, as a heavy guy maximalist shoe, will generally be roomier.
- There will be a regular fit, with a wide toe box.
- There will also be wide and extra wide width size options available in the new model.
- The men’s model will weigh around 309 grams.
- The lady’s model should weigh around 248 grams.
- There will be a heel height of 33 mm.
- The sole will be much thicker for shock absorbency and support.
- The forefoot is estimated at 29 Mm.
- There will be light flexibility in the forefoot.
- Overall it will have a low 4 mm heel-toe-toe drop.
- The drop is suitable for more comfortable running and recovery time.
Components of the New Balance More V4
- The New Balance More V4 will have a very thick sole that will have a low 4mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The outsole will be a very grippy and high-traction rubber.
- The Midsole will consist of Ultra-Cushioned double layers of fresh foam.
- The shoe will be plush and heavily cushioned with a wide and very stable platform for extra shock absorbency.
- The New Balance More V4 will have engineered mesh uppers that will be breathable, and a secure fit.
- There will be a deeper heel pocket, and the cut will be higher for ankle protection.
- It will be available in wider width options.
New Balance More V4
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance More
- Components of the New Balance More V4