The New Balance 847V5 release date is July 17, 2023.
The New Balance 847V5 will have the following features & updates:
- The latest version of the New Balance 874V5 will employ the Trufuse foam cushioning and ABZORB cushioning in the heel area for better impact protection.
- There will be better flexibility in the sole and much less weight,
- The Upper will be designed almost entirely from engineered mesh, with fewer synthetic overlays for improved breathability.
- You can also expect a more roomy fit, particularly n the toe area.
- However, the outsole will remain the same with the trusted tread pattern.
Previous model of the 847:
The New Balance 847V4 release date was on December 6, 2021.
Latest Version of the New Balance 847*
New Balance 847
- As we assumed, the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for New Balance 874V5 will be around $140.
- As the new technology makes these shoes more advanced and of better quality, the price tag is also quite consistent.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- Finally, a new model is designed to provide motion control and stability.
- The New Balance 847V5 provides excellent arch support for low to neutral arch types.
- New Balance will add stability and motion control features for persons who tend to overpronate.
- Luckily they will be ideal for most terrains, except maybe trails.
- The New Balance 847V5 will be casual-wearing shoes, perfect for walking on a variety of flat surfaces.
- The uses for the New Balance 847V5 are much more versatile this time around.
- You can use them for walking and light jogging.
- Generally, they are designed as casual shoes for around town and leisurewear.
- In terms of durability, the New Balance 847V5 will not be the most durable shoe.
- They will be designed for casual wear rather than running or sports activities and are therefore less durable in that regard.
- Though I must say, they will be of excellent quality for daily wear.
Fit and Sizing
- When it comes to fit, the New Balance 847V5 will be much more roomy and comfortable.
- Generally, the sizes will be more exact, although I still recommend getting a half size bigger for this brand.
- There will also be narrow, medium, wide, extra-wide, and extra-wide width options available.
- The New Balance 847V5 model is expected to be heavier, with more solid support and stability features.
- For the Gents, the weight will be around 440 grams.
- Then for the ladies, there will be a lighter 371 grams in weight.
Elevation of the New Balance 847V5
- A height of around 33mm will be expected for the Heel, similar to the older model.
- The heel height is ideal for walking and casual everyday wear.
- As for the forefoot height, it may be around 21mm in height.
- The Forefoot height offers good support for overpronation.
- A full 12mm heel-to-toe drop is expected.
- The heel-to-toe drop offers good stability and is ideal for walking and lite jogging.
Components of the New Balance 847V5
- As for the outsole, there will be a prevalent lug tread and underfoot pads for abrasion resistance.
- They may add additional Flex grooves for better lateral movement.
- The outsole will still come in the trusted blown rubber from New Balance.
- The TRUFUSE midsole with the ABZORB heel cushioning that will be seen in the midsole offers better response and shock absorbency.
- As for motion control, there will still be a rollbar to help prevent overpronation.
- Furthermore, you are assured of your trusted and removable cushioned NB insert for comfort.
- The Upper will consist of more mesh and fewer overlays for a more flexible and breathable fit.
- The fit is expected to be roomier on the toe area.
- I am also excited to see what color options and ranges will be found in this new model.
New Balance 847V5
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance 847
- Elevation of the New Balance 847V5
- Components of the New Balance 847V5