The expected release date for the New Balance 626 V3 is on July 23, 2023.
- The New Balance 626 V3 will be an improved and more durable version of the predecessor work shoe.
- It will have an improved slip-resistant outsole and a better shank for stability and puncture resistance.
- There will be shock-absorbing ABZORB cushioning that will be ideal for more forceful impacts.
- The new model work shoe will come in a few more suitable neutral colors from which you can choose with improved durability in the uppers, and a comfortable lining, with a roomier fit overall.
Latest Version of the New Balance 626*
New Balance 626
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance 626 V3 will be $80.00.
- With Many Improvements, the new model will still be a very affordable work shoe.
- It will also depend on the size and the model, as the prices may vary according to that.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- Ideally, the work shoe will be suitable for neutral pronation and persons with high or neutral arches.
- However, it will be available in wider widths for flat feet and wider feet, with light stability features.
- The new model will have an improved outsole.
- As a work shoe, it will provide optimal slip resistance on wet and dry surfaces with different textures and designs.
- Ideally, the New Balance 626 V3 will be a Diabetic work shoe with a more roomy and comfortable fit.
- It will be suitable for most work environments, but not heavy industrial environments.
- It will also be ideal for daily wear.
- As a work shoe, you can expect excellent durability for the new model.
- There will be some reinforcements in high-wear areas.
Fit and Sizing
- The new Work shoe will offer a medium fit with a roomy toe box.
- It will be available in wide and extra wide fits as it is a Diabetic work shoe.
- The men’s model is estimated to weigh 338 grams.
- The women’s model is estimated to weigh around 300 grams.
- The New Balance 626 V3 will have a 30 mm heel.
- It will be stable and reliable.
- There will be a 20 mm forefoot.
- Although the sole will be more rigid as a work shoe, it will have light flex in the forefoot.
- There will be a 10mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be suitable for this type of shoe.
Components of the New Balance 626 V3
- The Outsole will be a very durable and high-traction rubber.
- The outsole will be slip-and-oil resistant for work surfaces, non-marking, and very stable in traction.
- There will be an improved compression molded midsole for shock absorbency and ABZORB technology in the heel.
- The new model will have a removable insole, allowing you the use your own orthotics.
- The New Balance 626 V3 will be a Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, rated Diabetic shoe that may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- It will have durable and reinforced leather uppers, with some more color options available.
- There wll be a smooth interior lining and a comfortable padded collar.
New Balance 626 V3
Table of Contents