The expected release date for the New Balance 510 V6 is on June 13, 2023.
The New Balance 510 V6 will have the following main updates:
- The new model will be one of the most comfortable trail shoes with new technology that works together as a unit.
- There will be firmer underfoot support for uneven terrains.
- The new model will have a more secure and reliable uppers fit.
- You can also expect much more traction and grip from the improved outsole.
- Furthermore, some new colors may be available to you.
Previous model of the 510:
The New Balance 510 V5 release date was on May 27, 2022.
Latest Version of the New Balance 510 Shoe*
New Balance 510
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance 510 V6 will be $70.
- One of the more affordable trail shoe options from New Balance, the new model will not be much higher in price.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Balance 510 V6 will be a neutral support trail shoe.
- It will be ideal for normal arches, as well as for a higher arch type.
- The new model will be a Trail running and walking shoe ideally.
- It will be developed and well suited for all outdoor trails.
- I would recommend the new model for jogging and walking generally.
- It will be a trail shoe, so ideal for walking and jogging on outdoor trails.
- The new Balance 510 V6 will be quite durable for such an affordable trail shoe.
- It should last you quite a few years to come.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be slightly more secure, however still very comfortable.
- There will be more stability in the fit and heel for uneven terrains to provide ankle support.
- You will also find normal, wide, and extra-wide widths available.
- The New Balance 510 V6 will have an overall weight of 352 grams.
- The weight is ideal for heavy-duty and heavy individuals.
Elevation of the New Balance 510 V6
- There will be a heel height of around 27 mm.
- The heel offers good stability on outdoor terrains.
- The forefoot height will be 15 mm.
- In turn, the perfect height for better ground contact.
- There will be a 12 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The drop will be ideal for a trail shoe and to prove light stability.
Components of the New Balance 510 V6
- The New Balance 510 V6 will be an outdoor trail shoe; thus, it will have an outdoor specific outsole.
- The outsole will be a durable rubber with an AT offroad technology tread improved for better traction.
- There will also be toe protection with enhanced rubber for protection against rocks and bumps in the road.
- The EVA midsole will be improved for durability and firmness.
- There will be ANZORB shock absorbing and cushioning technology to absorb shock on impact.
- Furthermore, the new model will still have the NB cushioned insert that will be removable.
- There will be synthetic and mesh uppers.
- The uppers will be enhanced for breathability and durability.
- You can also expect a roomier toe box fit and a more secure heel counter.
- There may be some new color models available in the New Balance 510 V6
New Balance 510 V6
Table of Contents