The expected release date for the New Balance 520V8 is January 29, 2023.
The New Balance 520 V8 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Balance 520 V8 will have an improved roomier toe upper fit with breathable mesh that allows for much better ventilation.
- I would recommend the new model as a summer running shoe as it will be much more lightweight.
- The cushioning system will be energizing and soft, with a removable insole.
- There will be improved flexibility in the outsole.
- You can also look forward to some new fresh colors and designs with the new model.
Latest Version of the New Balance 520*
New Balance 520
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the New Balance 520 V8 should be about $165.00.
- The price may vary according to the retailer that you choose.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Model will offer neutral to more stable arch support.
- The design will be ideal for low and neutral arches.
- With the Molded heel Cup, you can expect much better stability.
- I would recommend it for neutral to slight overpronation.
- Essentially the New Balance 520V8 will be a road running and casual shoe.
- I would not recommend it for trails and outdoors, especially in wet conditions.
- It is, however, ideal for hot and dry summer days.
- The new model will be ideal for light running and jogging.
- It will also be an excellent everyday wears casual shoe.
- The New Balance 520 V8 will be quite durable.
- The outsole will be durable, and the uppers offer much more stretch for durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Balance 520 V8 will have a sleek design with a snug fit.
- Though there may be slightly more toe room.
- There are also wider width options that will be available.
- The New model’s Weight will be estimated at around 279 grams for gents.
- The weight will be slightly less for the ladies, at around 257 grams.
Elevation of the New Balance 520 V8
- There will be a heel height of around 28 mm, which is quite average.
- The Heel will be more supportive and cushioned.
- The Forefoot height will be around 20 mm.
- There will be more flex in the ball of the foot area.
- We are left with an 8 mm heel-to-toe drop according to these heights.
- This will be average for running and casual wearing shoes.
Components of the New Balance 520 V8
- The Outsole will consist of durable rubber.
- The tread will have grooves and a design for optimal grip and support.
- The Midsole will offer much softer and energizing cushioning.
- There will be a molded heel for better stability.
- The removable insole will allow you the use of your own orthotics.
- As for the uppers, they will be more breathable and flexible.
- There will be engineered mesh with softer overlays.
- More colors and designs are also expected with the new model.
New Balance 520 V8
Table of Contents