The expected release date for the New Balance 411 V3 is on November 03, 2023.
The New Balance 411 V3 will have the following main updates:
- The New Balance 411 V3 will be the perfect walking and light running shoes.
- It will be rated as a Medical shoe for Diabetes and other foot conditions, with a more accommodating fit.
- You can expect improved stability features and and improved roomy fit.
- The shoe will be orthotic-friendly and comfortable with a seamless interior.
- There may also be a few new colors in the new model, as opposed to the limited colors in the predecessor.
Latest Version of the New Balance 411*
New Balance 411
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance 411 V3 will be $120.00.
- With some improvements, the new model will still be affordable and an excellent quality shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new model will be ideal for additional stability and support, especially for individuals with foot conditions.
- It will be much more stable and suitable for regular and low arch types and overpronation.
- The new model will be a road running shoe mainly.
- It will be suitable for even and hard surfaces only, and not outdoor trails.
- You can use your New Balance 411 V3 as a daily running or jogging shoe.
- It will also be suitable for daily wear as it will have a more formal style.
- The shoe will still be of excellent quality and thus very durable.
- The leather reinforced uppers and the rubber sole will be a long-lasting, durable shoe for frequent use.
Fit and Sizing
- As more of a medical and Diabetic, the e will be an accommodating fit that will be wider with plenty of toe room.
- It will have a relaxed fit.
- There will be wide extra wide width models available and extended size options.
- The men’s model should be around 300 grams in eight, although we still await confirmation.
- The lady’s model is estimated at 240 grams in weight.
- There will be a solid 34 mm heel.
- The heel will offer more stability and a sophisticated appeal.
- The Forefoot will be around 26 mm.
- The Forefoot will likewise offer firmer support.
- There will be a lower 8 mm heel-toe-toe drop.
- The drop will be more suitable for a stable shoe.
Components of the New Balance 411 V3
- The outsole will be a thick and improved rubber.
- It will have a high traction tread for optimal slip resistance.
- For shock absorbency, the outsole will be built around better ground contact with EVA and rubber pods.
- There will be an EVA midsole for a firmer shock-absorbing cushioning.
- Inside, you can enjoy a plush NB insole that will be removable to allow you to use your orthotics.
- Depending on your options, the uppers will consist of either suede or smooth leather, with mesh insets for breathability.
- There will be a smooth, moisture-wicking lining and a padded collar for comfort.
- The shoes will be Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 rated and may be eligible for Medicare reimbursements.
New Balance 411 V3
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance 411
- Components of the New Balance 411 V3