The expected release date for the New Balance 1540V4 will be on May 21, 2023.
The New Balance 1540V4 will have the following features & updates:
- One of the most prevalent enhancements of the new New Balance 1540V4 will be the reinforced heel and toe and additional durability features.
- The fit will be slightly roomy and wide in the toe area, with a snug heel.
- There will be more color and design options available in the new model.
- Much of the technology, such as the TPU posts and Rollbar stability features, will remain the same but will be designed to be lighter in weight.
- As for comfort, you will still be able to enjoy the cushioned, removable NB insert.
- Not much will be changed on the Ndurance rubber outsole. We expect a more lug tread for better traction and additional flex grooves in the forefoot area.
Previous model of the 1540:
The New Balance 1540V3 release date was on September 27, 2019.
Latest Version of the New Balance 1540*
New Balance 1540
- As for the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance 1540V4, you can look at around $170.
- The slight price increase will be because of new, improved technologies and a fresher new design.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- I love the new design because it is aimed at those with a flat arch and a midfoot strike.
- They will be ideal for a low to flat arch.
- The technology will help correct overpronation and provide the right support for someone with a midfoot strike range.
- The new, improved tread on the outsole is ideal for most flat surfaces.
- I would not recommend your New balance 1540V4 models for inclement weather, outdoor trails, and uneven terrains.
- The New Balance 1540V4 will be a lite running, walking, and jogging shoe.
- The stability features and weighted design will be ideal for overpronate persons and have a midfoot strike.
- The uppers will be much more durable because of the new reinforced heel and toe design.
- The midsole unit remains quite the same, and the outsole will have a more rugged and lug pattern design for durability and traction.
Fit and Sizing
- You can expect a much roomier and wider fit for the fit, with the same snug heel fit.
- There will also be narrow, standard, medium, wide, and extra-wide width options available in the New Balance 1540V4.
- The weight of the ladies’ model will be 318grams.
- The weight of the gent’s model will be around 423 grams.
- The weight here is more average and ideal in a running and a walking shoe that is more stable in design.
Elevation of the New Balance 1540V4
- The heel height will be around 30mm in general.
- The heel will be more supportive and stable in this new design.
- There is a 20mm Forefoot Height in the New Balance 1540V4.
- The forefoot will have additional flex grooves for better flexibility.
- The New Balance 1540V4 will have a 10mm average heel-to-toe drop.
- This heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for running and walking in a more neutral shoe.
Components of the New Balance 1540V4
- The Ndurance outsole will still be prevalent in the New balance 1540V4 model.
- New Balance will add additional flex grooves to the sole for more flexibility and traction,
- NB will also enhance the tread traction capacity for better grip on a larger variety of surfaces.
- The Midsole of the New Balance 1540V4 will still be the trusted ACTEVA Lite full-length cushioning with a more durable EVA core.
- As for the Rollbar and the TPU posts will be advanced and much more lightweight in turn.
- Furthermore, you will still enjoy the comfort of the removable NB inserts that usually come standard.
- The New Balance 1540V4 will have full mesh uppers with a comfortable sleeve-like design and a looser knit for optimal breathability.
- You will also enjoy fresh new color and style options in the new range.
- Inside will be a soft and seamless lining for less irritation and smooth comfort. New Balance will also reinforce critical areas such as the heel and toe with additional synthetic leather for better durability.
New Balance 1540V4
Table of Contents