The expected release date for the New Balance 1540V4 will be – 29 September 2021.
The New Balance 1540V4 will have the following features & updates:
- One of the most prevalent enhancements of the new New Balance 1540V4 will be the reinforced heel and toe and additional durability features.
- The fit will be slightly more roomy and wide in the toe area, with a snug heel.
- There will be more color and design options available in the new model.
- Much of the technology, such as the TPU posts and Rollbar stability features, will remain the same but will be designed to be lighter in weight.
- As for comfort, you will still be able to enjoy the cushioned, removable NB insert.
- Not much will be changed on the Ndurance rubber outsole. We expect a more lug tread for better traction and additional flex grooves in the forefoot area.
Latest Version of the New Balance 1540*
New Balance 1540
- As for the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance 1540V4, you can look at around $165.00.
- The slight price increase will be because of new, improved technologies and a fresher new design.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- I love the new design because it is aimed at those who have a flat arch and who have a midfoot strike.
- They will be ideal for a low to flat arch.
- The technology will help correct overpronation and provide the right support for someone with a midfoot strike range.
- The new, improved tread on the outsole is ideal for most flat surfaces.
- Though I would not recommend your New balance 1540V4 models for inclement weather or outdoor trails and uneven terrains.
- The New Balance 1540V4 will be a lite running, walking, and jogging shoe.
- The stability features and weighted design will be ideal for overpronate persons and have a midfoot strike.
- The uppers will be much more durable because of the new reinforced heel and toe design.
- The midsole unit remains quite the same, and the outsole will have a more rugged and lug pattern design for durability and traction.
Fit and Sizing
- You can expect a much roomier and wider fit for the fit, with the same snug heel fit.
- There will also be narrow, standard, medium, wide, and extra-wide width options available in the New Balance 1540V4.
- The weight of the ladies model will be 318grams.
- The weight of the gent’s model will be around 423 grams.
- The weight here is more average and ideal in a running and a walking shoe that is more stable in design.
Elevation of the New Balance 1540V4
- The heel height will be around 30mm in general.
- The heel will be more supportive and stable in this new design.
- There is a 20mm Forefoot Height in the New Balance 1540V4.
- The forefoot will have additional flex grooves for better flexibility.
- The New Balance 1540V4 will have a 10mm average heel to toe drop.
- This heel to toe drop will be ideal for running and walking purposes in a more neutral shoe.
Components of the New Balance 1540V4
- The Ndurance outsole will still be prevalent in the New balance 1540V4 model.
- Additional flex grooves will be added to the sole for more flexibility and traction,
- The tread traction capacity will also be enhanced for better grip on a larger variety of surfaces.
- The Midsole of the New Balance 1540V4 will still be the trusted ACTEVA Lite full length cushioning with a more durable EVA core.
- As for the Rollbar and the TPU posts, they will be advanced and much more lightweight in turn.
- Furthermore, you will also still be able to enjoy the comfort of the removable NB inserts that usually come standard.
- The New Balance 1540V4 will have full mesh uppers with a comfortable sleeve-like design and a looser knit for optimal breathability.
- You will also be able to enjoy fresh new color and style options in the new range.
- Inside will be a soft and seamless lining for less irritation and smooth comfort.
- Critical areas such as the heel and toe will also be reinforced with additional synthetic leather for better durability.
New Balance 1540V4
Table of Contents