The expected release date for the New Balance 517 V3 is on July 15, 2023.
The New Balance 517 V3 will have the following main updates:
- The New Model from new Balance will be one of the most supportive gym trainers that you will ever own.
- They will come with advanced features that will be ideal for gym enthusiasts, from beginners to more advanced.
- There will be a comfortable and cushioned removable insole and a comfortable new lining to wick away moisture,
- The outsole will be improved to be more durable and offer much better grip and traction.
- There may also be some new fashionable colors coming out.
Previous model of the 517:
The New Balance 517 V2 release date was on March 3, 2022.
Latest Version of the New Balance 517 Shoe*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance 517 V3 will be $85.
- With some new tweaks and features there will be a slight price increase to the new model.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New balance 517 V3 model will be ideal for neutral pronation.
- It will offer comfortable cushioning and stability to support a regular and higher arch type.
- The trainer model will also be quite flexible for the gym.
- The New model will be a training shoe model.
- It will be ideal for use in the gym, on a variety of surfaces, even slippery surfaces.
- You will likewise be able to use them on regular roads.
- The New Balance 517 V3 training shoes will be exactly that.
- They will be gym and training shoes with all the features for these purposes.
- The outsole will be improved for durability and grip.
- There will be more flexible and enhanced uppers that will also be more durable.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit will be snug and comfortable.
- You should be able to get the new model in normal, wide, and extra-wide width options.
- As a training shoe, they will have a medium weight.
- You can expect a weight of around 312 grams for the men.
Elevation of the New Balance 517 V3
- There will be a 28 mm heel height in the New Balance 517 V3.
- The Heel Height will be perfect for training.
- The Forefoot height will be 18 mm.
- The forefoot height will offer the perfect flex and durability.
- The Heel-to-toe drop will be around 10 mm.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be perfect for a training shoe.
Components of the New Balance 517 V3
- The Outsole will still remain a durable rubber construction.
- There will be an NDurance rubber outsole that will improve their durability, especially in high wear areas.
- The QUIX design outsole technology will help to improve traction and allow for better flex in all the right areas.
- There will be an Improved ABZORB midsole that will be more lightweight and durable.
- The midsole will absorb maximum shock and reduce the impact on your feet and joints, even during gym classes.
- There will be an extra foamy and cushioning PU insole, which you can remove if you need to.
- The uppers will still be 100% genuine, durable leather with perforations for breathability.
- There will be a smooth and moisture-wicking interior lining.
- You may also look forward to a few newer neutral color selections.
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance 517 Shoe
- Elevation of the New Balance 517 V3
- Components of the New Balance 517 V3