The expected release date for the New Balance 623V4 is 08 August – 2021.
The New Balance 623V4 will have the following features & updates:
- Banking on its predecessor’s success, the new New Balance 623V4 will also have a non-marking rubber outsole. The ABZORB Heel and IMEVA technology midsole remain the same.
- Additionally, there will be more color options available in fresh new styles and colors. The Forefoot Flexibility is enhanced to allow better movement,
- QUIX technology in the sole is still prevalent, which has also been enhanced for better turns and lateral cuts.
- The Upper still features leather and suede with perforations for breathability. However, the heel has a more snug fit, and the collar has even more padding for your comfort.
Latest Version of the New Balance 623*
New Balance 623
- So far, the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for New balance 623v4 will be around $113.
- This is quite a low price for such a versatile and excellent quality shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Balance 623V4 is aimed at supporting a more neutral arch type.
- The orthotic-friendly insole gives you the option of using an orthotic device should you need a different form of arch support or cushioning.
- The Outsole has a tread designed for flat surfaces and indoor terrains, as this is mainly a cross training shoe.
- However, it can also be used on concrete and tar roads.
- The New Balance 623V4 is a Cross Training shoe.
- I find it ideal for running, jogging, and most training forms.
- You can also use the New Balance 623V4 for HIIT Training.
- The Leather Upper is more durable, which is why it makes such excellent cross-training shoes.
- The Rubber outsole likewise seems to take a good amount of use and abuse.
- Furthermore, I find that the sole is flexible and consistent in quality and durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Balance 623V4 has a relaxed and roomy toe box fit, with a more snug heel design, in this new model.
- There are size and width options available from Narrow to Extra wide to fit every foot shape.
- In the men,s model 623V4, the weight is 365 grams.
- The women’s New Balance 623V4 is 283 grams in weight.
- The weight is generally medium and ideal for this training shoe.
Elevation of the New Balance 623V4
- The heel height for the New Balance 623V4 will be around 25mm.
- This is the ideal height for running and training.
- The Forefoot Height may be more uniform at around 15 mm estimated for the new model.
- Generally, this is quite a good forefoot height for a training shoe.
- There will be a 10mm heel to toe drop in the new Balance Model.
- This is the average heel to toe drop for training and running shoe.
Components of the New Balance 623V4
- The Outsole consists of a durable and high traction rubber.
- An internal shank between the midsole and the outsole forces the foot to bend at the forefoot and not stretch out too much in the arch area.
- Additional ABZORB cushioning is to be placed in the heel for better shock absorbency for heel strikers.
- The Midsole promises to be much more lightweight this time around.
- It will still feature ABZORB technology for shock absorbency.
- EVA materails that are injection molded will be used for the midsole.
- The Midsole offers full length cushioning and support.
- The favorite suede and smooth leather uppers with perforations will be kept in the new model.
- The uppers are still very durable and now also come with an extra padded collar and more snug fitting heel.
- You will also see that there are going to be more new and exciting colors options available in the New Balance 623V4
New Balance 623V4
Table of Contents