The expected release date for the New Balance 840V6 is November 14, 2022.
The New Balance 840V6 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Balance 840V6 model will develop an improved full-length ABZORB technology unit for cushioning and support.
- The EVA Strobel board will still be present.
- The Outsole will be improved with additional durable rubber compounds for better abrasion resistance and a more lug tread.
- Furthermore, you can look forward to a more roomy toe box fit and a more snug heel fit design.
Previous Models of the New Balance 850:
Asics released the New Balance 840V5 on November 2nd, 2021
Latest Version of the New Balance 840*
New Balance 840
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the new model 840V6 New Balance will be estimated at $145.00.
- New Balance’s improvements will make this a luxury running shoe model worth the price tag.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Arch support in the New Balance 840V6 will be completely neutral, similar to its predecessor.
- The design this time will aim at being more heavy-duty for individuals who are heavier on their feet.
- The Strobel Boar design will provide extra support and stability for neutral and lower arch types.
- Generally, New Balance will ideally suit the new model for road running.
- I would advise not to use them for offroad and trail running or walking.
- You can use your New Balance 840V6 for running, jogging, and even treadmill running.
- They will be ideal for running, walking, and jogging on more uniform and solid surfaces.
- As far as durability goes, the knit uppers will be durable and flexible enough.
- The sole and outsole also aim to be more durable and abrasion resistant with additional rubber paddings.
- Furthermore, construction will still be the excellent quality New Balance provides and promises throughout the new design.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Balance 840V6 will be available in narrow, medium, wide, and extra-wide fit options.
- As you will see, you can get the new model in extended size options for both men and women.
- The fit will be more flexible and generally yielding with the flexible engineered knit uppers.
- As for the weight, both models for women and men will be medium to heavyweight, as the 850V6 will ideally suit this model to heavier individuals.
- The Women’s model will be 283 grams in weight.
- For the mean, the new model will be 375 grams in weight.
Elevation of the New Balance 840V6
- There will be a heel height of 34 mm.
- This height is ideal for running and jogging.
- For the forefoot height, you can expect around 22 mm.
- In general, both the heel height and forefoot height will give a good heel-to-toe drop.
- As for the heel-to-toe drop, it will be quite high at 12mm.
- This drop is ideal for running and jogging.
Components of the New Balance 840V6
- You can expect a more robust design with additional rubber padding for abrasion resistance for the outsole.
- The tread will be more lug for improved traction.
- There will also be a lot more stability and not as much flex as the previous model.
- The ABZORB technology cushioning will be prevalent in the new model.
- They will enhance the foam polymer unit used in the previous model for the new model.
- Furthermore, the new model will be able to withstand much more weight and impact than its predecessor.
- As for the uppers, we expect a more roomy toe box fit and a snug heel.
- The collar will have light padding for your comfort.
- Generally, the engineered knit design mesh will remain with a more porous design, this time for breathability.
- As expected, there will be some new color and design options available from which you can choose.
New Balance 840V6
Table of Contents