The expected release date for the New Balance Fuel Cell Prism V3 is on October 16, 2023.
The New Balance Fuel Cell Prism V3 will have the following main updates:
- The new Fuel Cell prism 3.0 from New Balance will be a mild stability shoe for moderate Overpronation to keep your feet well supported.
- They will ideally be running shoes that offer stability even neutral runners enjoy.
- There will be some improvements to stability and cushioning features, as well as more colorways available in the new model.
- The Midsole will be more responsive and durable.
- The shoe will also have a decent price that will be quite affordable.
Latest Version of the New Balance Fuel Cell Prism*
New Balance Fuel Cell Prism
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance Fuel Cell Prism V3 will be $80.00.
- As you will notice, the price may vary according to the size, width, and color option that you choose in the new model.
- There may also be different price options from different retailers.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
medial post helps prevent Overpronation,
- The new model will ideally be a slight stability shoe.
- It will be well suited for a low arch type and slight Overpronation; however, it will also be suitable for neutral pronators.
- There will be well-balanced cushioning, as well as less flexibility in the sole.
- The new model will be suitable for roads and hard surfaces mostly.
- You may also be able to use it on a treadmill.
- The New Balance Fuel Cell prism V3 will be a full running shoe.
- It will be suitable for short and long-distance running, speed racing, and daily running.
- You may also use it for jogging and on the treadmill.
- Overall, with some improvements, the shoe will be more durable.
- As a daily running shoe, it will be well up to the task.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit will be relaxed and medium with a roomy toe box.
- There will be normal and Wide width options available.
- The weight for the men’s model will be 238 grams.
- The weight for the women’s model will be 201 grams.
- The overall weight will be very light this time around.
- There will be a heel height of 28 mm.
- The heel will provide good stability.
- The Firefoot will have a 22 mm height.
- There will be light flexibility in the forefoot.
- The shoe will have a 6mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The drop will be perfect for stability and running.
Components of the New Balance Fuel Cell Prism V3
- For the outsole there will be a durable rubber.
- The tread will have an improved pattern for traction on roads and other surfaces.
- There will be a FuelCell Foam midsole that will ensure a more propulsive feel.
- A Co-Molded medial post will ensure very light stability.
- Inside will be a comfortable insole and lining.
- The new New Balance Fuel cell Prism V3 will have very breathable and durable synthetic uppers.
- It will have a supportive fit and a more lightweight feel.
New Balance Fuel Cell Prism V3
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance Fuel Cell Prism
- Components of the New Balance Fuel Cell Prism V3