The expected release date for the New Balance 1080V13 is November 9, 2023.
The New Balance 1080V13 will have the following features & updates:
- With the New balance 1080V13, you can almost expect a complete overhaul in appearance, as new fresh colors and designs will be available in this stunning model.
- The uppers will remain the same flexible Hypoknit design, with a snug and streamlined boot fit.
- The plush cushioning Fresh Foam midsole will still be the plush cushioning, this time just more energizing, with better bounce back.
- As for the outsole, it will be a bit more flexible in design with additional forefoot flex grooves and the same patterned tread for traction.
The New Balance 1080V12 release date was November 12, 2022.
Latest Version of the New Balance 1080*
New Balance 1080
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance is $145.
- This is almost similar to its predecessor’s price and is recommended for this luxury shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Balance 1080V13 will offer very plush and energizing underfoot cushioning.
- With this in mind, it is a neutral support design.
- However, I would recommend this new version for a high or neutral arch type because of the ample cushioning that it will have.
- As far as the terrain goes, I would keep my New Balance 1080V13 models off trails and wet terrains and rather stick to hard and flat surfaces.
- Roads, concrete, indoors, and outdoor terrains will all be ideal for this New Balance model.
- The New Balance 1080V13 Fresh Foam technology shoe will make for an excellent running and walking shoe.
- If you are looking for plush underfoot comfort and high energy return, then this will be the shoe for you.
- The Sole Design will not be as durable because of the softer foam.
- However, the Uppers may be quite durable and flexible for all-day wear.
- Generally, they will be good quality but not intended for trail walking and running or as a work shoe in hazardous environments.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Balance 1080V13 will still offer the same snug and comfortable boot-like fit, with flexible Hypoknit uppers.
- The fit will flex and move with you even if it feels a bit snug.
- I would still suggest, however, that you opt for half a size up.
- There will also be wider widths available in this new model.
- As for the weight, you can look at for ladies, 238 grams.
- The men’s New balance 1080V13 will weigh around 269 grams.
- Both the men’s and ladies’ models will be quite lightweight.
Elevation of the New Balance 1080V13
- The Heel height of the New Balance 1080V13 will be 30mm.
- The heel height is quite adequate and a good height to protect your heel against hard impacts.
- The forefoot height of the New Balance 1080V13 will be around 22 mm.
- The higher stack of the sole offers more underfoot cushioning and protection.
- The New Balance 1080V13 has a more uniform and solid 8mm heel-to-toe drop.
- While this is still an ideal heel-to-toe drop for running, it also works well for jogging and training.
Components of the New Balance 1080V13
- The outsole of the New Balance 1080V13 is still the trusted Blown rubber for enhanced cushioning and response.
- The tread, however, will be designed to provide grip and traction on more smooth and slippery surfaces,
- Flex grooves will be incorporated in the forefoot area for the sole to better flexibility and improve grip.
- The Midsole of the New Balance 1080V13 will remain the very plush Fresh Foam X foam cushioning technology that never fails.
- This time though, the foam midsole will be designed to deliver maximum energy and be much more lightweight.
- The Sole will still be quite flexible, especially in the lateral landing zone,
- Inside, you will still be able to enjoy the improved Orthollite sockliner that cushions and wicks away moisture.
- With The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080V13, you can look forward to the same snug boot-like construction that is much softer and causes less friction this time around.
- They will still utilize the Engineered Hypoknit technology with a softer feel and more dynamic fit this time.
- You can also enjoy a more stable midfoot design that we are looking forward to with the new model.
- All in all, the fit will be more snug and streamlined.
- As for colors and styles, there is a great surprise waiting for you as they will be changing the look of the New Balance 1080V13 quite a bit.
New Balance 1080V13
Table of Contents