The New Balance 1080 v13 release date is November 9, 2023.
The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080V13 will have the following features & updates:
- With the New balance 1080V13, you can almost expect a complete overhaul in appearance, as fresh colors and designs will be available in this stunning model.
- The uppers will remain the same flexible Hypoknit design with a snug and streamlined boot fit.
- The plush cushioning Fresh Foam midsole will still be the plush cushioning, this time just more energizing, with better bounce back.
- The outsole will be more flexible, with additional forefoot flex grooves and the same patterned tread for traction.
Previous model of the 1080:
The New Balance 1080V12 release date was November 12, 2022.
Latest Version of the New Balance 1080*
New Balance 1080
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance is $160.
- This is almost similar to its predecessor’s price and is recommended for this luxury shoe.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Balance 1080V13 will offer very plush and energizing underfoot cushioning.
- With this in mind, it is a neutral support design.
- However, I would recommend this new version for a high or neutral arch type because of the ample cushioning that it will have.
- Regarding the terrain, I would keep my New Balance 1080V13 models off trails and wet terrains and stick to hard and flat surfaces.
- Roads, concrete, indoor and outdoor terrains will all be ideal for this New Balance model.
- The New Balance 1080V13 Fresh Foam technology shoe will make for an excellent running and walking shoe.
- If you are looking for plush underfoot comfort and high-energy return, this will be the shoe for you.
- The Sole Design will not be as durable because of the softer foam.
- However, the Uppers may be quite durable and flexible for all-day wear.
- Generally, they will be good quality but not intended for trail walking and running or as a work shoes in hazardous environments.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Balance 1080V13 will still offer the same snug and comfortable boot-like fit, with flexible Hypoknit uppers.
- The fit will flex and move with you even if it feels a bit snug.
- I would still suggest, however, that you opt for half a size up.
- There will also be wider widths available in this new model.
- As for the weight, you can look at for ladies, 238 grams.
- The men’s New balance 1080V13 will weigh around 269 grams.
- Both the men’s and ladies’ models will be quite lightweight.
Elevation of the New Balance 1080V13
- The Heel height of the New Balance 1080V13 will be 30mm.
- The heel height is quite adequate and a good height to protect your heel against hard impacts.
- The forefoot height of the New Balance 1080V13 will be around 22 mm.
- The higher stack of the sole offers more underfoot cushioning and protection.
- The New Balance 1080V13 has a more uniform and solid 8mm heel-to-toe drop.
- While this is still an ideal heel-to-toe drop for running, it also works well for jogging and training.
Components of the New Balance 1080V13
- The outsole of the New Balance 1080V13 is still the trusted Blown rubber for enhanced cushioning and response.
- The tread, however, will be designed to provide grip and traction on more smooth and slippery surfaces,
- Flex grooves will be incorporated in the forefoot area for the sole to better flexibility and improve grip.
- The Midsole of the New Balance 1080V13 will remain the very plush Fresh Foam X foam cushioning technology that never fails.
- This time though, the foam midsole will be designed to deliver maximum energy and be much more lightweight.
- The Sole will still be quite flexible, especially in the lateral landing zone,
- Inside, you will still be able to enjoy the improved Orthollite sockliner that cushions and wicks away moisture.
- With The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080V13, you can look forward to the same snug boot-like construction that is much softer and causes less friction this time around.
- They will still utilize the Engineered Hypoknit technology with a softer feel and more dynamic fit this time.
- You can also enjoy a more stable midfoot design that we are looking forward to with the new model.
- All in all, the fit will be more snug and streamlined.
- As for colors and styles, there is a great surprise waiting for you as they will be changing the look of the New Balance 1080V13 quite a bit.
New Balance® 1080V12 vs. 1080V11
New Balance 1080V13
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance 1080
- Elevation of the New Balance 1080V13
- Components of the New Balance 1080V13
- New Balance® 1080V12 vs. 1080V11