The expected release date for the New Balance 880V12 is September 23, 2022.
The New Balance 880V12 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Balance 880V12 will be one of the best training, all-day wear, and light running shoes that you will ever own.
- The Fresh Foam technology will be improved to be plush and flexible.
- There will be a more secure lockdown fit that will not reduce the room this time around.
- The new model will likewise fit comfortably with no break-in period needed, out of the box.
Latest Version of the New Balance 880*
New Balance 880
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the New Balance 880V12 should be about $160.00.
- You should compare prices with retailers and look for specials on this new model as they may differ.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new balance 880V12 will be part of their Fresh Foam range that will be neutral daily wear and running shoes.
- It will be ideal for neutral pronation and neutral and high arch types.
- The new model will be recommended for use o roads and hard surfaces.
- However, it will not be suitable for outdoor trails and wet terrains.
- The New Balance 880V12 will be a flexible shoe.
- It will be ideal for running, jogging, walking, treadmill use, and even training routines.
- The New Balance 880V12 will generally be more durable.
- Though, it should not be used in wet outdoor trail situations, as this may cause damage.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Balance 880V12 will have a lock-down fit with a medium-fit toe box.
- It will be available in narrow, regular, wide, and extra-wide width options.
- Because of the technology, it will hold, the new model will be heavier.
- There will be a 275-gram weight for men, whereas a lighter 243-gram weight for women.
Elevation of the New Balance 880V12
- The New balance 880V12 will have a heel height of 32 mm.
- This deems to be quite a high height.
- There will be a 22 mm forefoot Height.
- The design will be perfect for its intended purpose concerning the heel.
- The running shoe will have a 10 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- Generally, this is the ideal heel-to-toe drop in a regular running and training shoe.
Components of the New Balance 880V12
- The New model will have a very durable outsole that will be rubber.
- The tread will be improved for traction and durability.
- The Fresh Foam cushioning will still be used in the sole and midsole for ultra-plush cushioning.
- There will be a comfortable removable insole
- The footbed will likely have a more molded shape for better support and alignment.
- The Uppers will consist of improved, breathable, engineered mesh.
- It will have a reinforced design with a more roomy toe box.
- Furthermore, there may be some new color designs coming your way.
New Balance 880V12
Table of Contents