The expected release date for the New Balance 577 V2 is on July 15, 2023.
The New Balance 577 V2 will have the following main updates:
- The new and improved model will be much more durable this time around, as well as excellent value for money.
- The cushioning system will be enhanced for more resilient and reliable cushioning.
- The new model will be perfect for individuals with diabetes or neuropathy with a more adaptable and accommodating fit,
- It will offer a snug and comfortable fit, with more support in the uppers.
Previous model of the 577:
The New Balance 577 V1 release date was on November 26, 2021.
Latest Version of the New Balance 577 Shoe*
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance 577 V2 will be $85.
- As you will see, there may be a slight price increase in the New Balance 577 V2 model this time.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New balance 577 V2 will ideally be an Orthopedic shoe that is rated by Medicare for Diabetics.
- It will offer neutral support and good stability for all arch types.
- It will also be ideal for persons who are heavy on their feet.
- The new model will be a road and indoor use shoe only.
- It will not be suitable for outdoor terrains.
- You can use the new model for daily casual wear and light walking or jogging.
- It will not be suitable for long-distance or fast running.
- The new model will rather be an Orthopedic comfort athletic shoe.
- The new and improved design will be much more durable.
- The shoe model is of excellent quality and durable for an affordable price.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit as with the previous model will be roomy and comfortable to accommodate orthotics.
- You will be able to get the new model in wider widths options.
- The men’s model will weigh 385 grams, and the women’s model 305 grams.
- Because it will be an Orthopedic shoe for heavy individuals, it will have quite substantial weight for durability and stability.
Elevation of the New Balance 577 V2
- The Heel height will be around 28 – 29 mm in the new model.
- The height will provide good heel cushioning and support.
- The forefoot is expected to be around 16 – 17 mm.
- It will offer good support.
- There will be a 12 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be average for and Orthopedic walking shoes in general.
Components of the New Balance 577 V2
- The New Balance 577 V2 will have a durable and high traction rubber sole.
- The outsole will be improved for durability.
- You can look forward to a Polyurethane midsole that offers stable and shock-absorbing cushioning.
- There will be additional ABZORB cushioning concentrated, more in the heel area for heel cushioning, especially for heavier individuals.
- The Uppers will be durable and easy to clean leather.
- There will be a smooth and seamless, breathable interior lining with a padded collar for a snug heel fit.
- The toe box will be very roomy, and the shoe will offer an overall relaxed fit.
- You will also see reflective accents on the new modes for nighttime walking.
- Some new colors will be available.
- The new model will similarly be Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 rated and eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
New Balance® 577 vs. 1500
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance 577 Shoe
- Elevation of the New Balance 577 V2
- Components of the New Balance 577 V2
- New Balance® 577 vs. 1500