The expected release date for the New Balance 608 V6 is on June 30, 2023.
The New Balance 608 V6 will have the following main updates:
- The new model Will be an extremely comfortable and versatile training shoe for the gym, sports, and fitness classes,
- The newer model will have a bit of a makeover when it comes to aesthetics and comes in a range of fashionable color selections.
- It will offer a comfortable and flexible fit with support in all the right areas.
- There will be a flat platform to eliminate the curve under the midfoot for better stability.
- The outsole will be improved with flex grooves and better traction in the tread.
Previous model of the 608:
The New Balance 608 V5 release date was on November 2, 2021.
Latest Version of the New Balance 608 Shoe*
New Balance 608 Model
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance 608 V6 will be $80.
- For a training shoe from New Balance, the price will still remain quite affordable.
- You can likewise check with different retailers, as their prices may vary.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Trainer model will ideally be a light stability training shoe.
- It will be perfect for normal to overpronation.
- The sole will also provide excellent stability and cushioning for flat and lower arch types.
- Ideally, the trainer will be meant for indoor floor surfaces for training, such as smooth and carpeted surfaces.
- It should, however, also hold up quite well on most road surfaces.
- The New Balance 608 V6 will be an all-over training shoe.
- The flexible design will be suited for gym, training classes, and cross-training purposes.
- The new model will have improved durability features.
- The uppers will be an improved and reinforced design for durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit will be snug and comfortable as it should be with a training shoe.
- However, you will be able to choose from narrow, medium, wide, and extra-wide widths options with the new model.
- The Overall weight will be around 403 grams in the new training shoe model.
- The weight will be ideal for a stability shoe.
- You may find that the ladies’ model will be lighter in weight.
Elevation of the New Balance 608 V6
- There should be a 27 – 28 heel height.
- The heel height will be perfect for a stability shoe and trainer.
- The Forefoot height will average around 17 to 18 mm.
- The forefoot will provide good supper and even cushioning.
- There will be a 10 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be ideal for a training shoe with good stability.
Components of the New Balance 608 V6
- The New Balance 608 V6 will have an extra-durable outsole this time around.
- The outsole will be an improved rubber with good traction for training purposes.
- The Midsole will be a Lightweight Injection molded EVA foam that will be improved for durability.
- There will also still be the Internal Midsole shank that adds more structure to the midfoot area.
- Inside, you can look forward to the NB soft removable insole.
- The Uppers will consist of very durable and reinforced stitched 100% genuine leather.
- There will be an improved Phantom liner on the inside with no seams to reduce frictions.
- A few new color ranges will be available, but they will still be quite neutral.
New Balance 608V6
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the New Balance 608 Shoe
- Elevation of the New Balance 608 V6
- Components of the New Balance 608 V6