The expected release date for the New Balance 813 V2 is on July 29, 2023.
The New Balance 813 V2 will have the following main updates:
- The new New Balance 813 V2 will be a comfortable and durable option, with a very stable platform for all-day wear.
- It will be a full motion control walking, and daily wear shoes for severe overpronation.
- The new adjusted fit will be more roomy, with a more snug and stable heel fit.
- The uppers will be well-ventilated, and the cushioning will be firm but comfortable.
Latest Version of the New Balance 813*
New Balance 813
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the New Balance 813 V2 will be $50.00.
- The New Balance 813 V2 will be the latest in this work shoe model at a very affordable price, with quality reinforcements.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new model will be a full Motion control and stability shoe.
- It will be suitable for severe Overpronation as well as conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis and diabetes that may affect your feet.
- As a work or daily wear shoe, it will be suitable on concrete and hard surfaces.
- The outsole will offer good grip and traction for these surfaces.
- The New Balance 813 V2 will be suitable as a work shoe for daily wear.
- It will also make a good general walking shoe.
- The shoe will be suitable for overweight individuals.
- As a work shoe and shoe for heavy guys, the new model will be pretty durable.
- It will have durable constructions and updated materials.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit will generally be roomy, with a broader toe box.
- You will be able to choose from narrow, regular, wide, and extra wide-width options.
- The New Balance 813 v2 will weigh 371 grams for men and 327 grams for women.
- It will be a more stable and sturdy shoe model.
- There will be a heel height of 35 mm.
- The heel will provide extra cushioning for Plantar Fasciitis and heel pain.
- The forefoot should be around 22 mm.
- The forefoot will be more stable and supportive.
- There will be a higher 13 mm heel-to-toe drop.
- The heel-to-toe drop will provide proper support for Overpronation.
Components of the New Balance 813 V2
- The Outsole will be a full-length rubber.
- The rubber compound outsole will be more hard-wearing and flexible, as well as extremely slip-resistant.
- The tread patterns on the sole will add to the traction capabilities.
- As a Motion Control shoe, the New Balance 813 V2 will have a Rollbar posting system between the outsole and the midsole to prevent overpronation and supination.
- There will be a firmer EVA foam midsole for shock absorbency and cushioning.
- Inside will be a removable NB insole with a moisture-wicking lining.
- The uppers will be 100% genuine and durable leather.
- The shoes will be Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 rated and may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- They will have a smooth lining, with a padded tongue and collar for your comfort.
New Balance 813 V2
Table of Contents