The expected release date for the Brooks Glycerin 19 is August 12, 2021.
- The new Brooks Glycerin 19 will be more of a daily training shoe than a running shoe this time.
- It will be a bit more breathable with more plush cushioning under your feet.
- There will be new, improved mesh uppers with ample ventilation and new designs and colors available.
- The midsole will be reconfigured for more comfortable and plush underfoot comfort.
Latest Version of the Brooks Glycerin*
- When it comes to the new Brooks Glycerine 19, you can look at a price tag (MSRP) of $160.
- With the improved features, the price is a bit higher but completely worth it.
- It would help if you also looked out for seasonal discounts and exclusive deals on the new Brooks Glycerin 20.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Brooks Glycerin 19 has the ideal support features and cushioning for a High Arch Type that will be more plush and soft this time around.
- The new model also features some excellent characteristics to aid with Underprontaion or Supination from mild to moderate.
- All in all, the Brooks Glycerin 19 is a Road Running shoe that is designed for hard and solid surfaces.
- The design will also lean more towards a general running and training shoe in the new model.
- I would not recommend the new model for Trail walking or running or in wet conditions.
- You can wear your Brookw Glycerin 19’s casually or for jogging.
- Because they are a running shoe for a Supination and Higher arches, they can also be used for severe running long or short distances.
- The Brooks Glycerin 19 will be rated to be average when it comes to durability.
- They will last you very long with proper care and usage in the right settings.
Fit and Sizing
- The Brooks Glycerin 19 offers a medium forefoot and heel fit, with a snug-fitting sock-like design.
- However, you can choose between a Narrow, Medium, Wide, or Extra Wide fit option.
- The Brooks Glycerin 19 will weigh approximately 289grams in the men’s model and 255 in the women’s model.
- The weight of the Glycerin 19 is quite average for a running and training shoe.
Elevation of the Brooks Glycerin 19
- The heel height is the same for men and women, which is 22mm.
- The higher heel in the Brooks Glycerin 19 will be ideal for persons with a high arch who supinate.
- As for the Forefoot, it is also similar for men and women at 17 mm.
- The forefoot offers excellent support for a high arch and good underfoot cushioning.
- What I like about the heel to toe drop is that it is not too high or low.
- The Average 10mm heel to toe drop in the Brooks Glycerin 19 has been deemed the best in most running shoes.
Components of the Brooks Glycerin 19
- The Brooks Glycerin 19 still boasts a high-quality rubber outsole.
- The tread is improved for better traction on slippery surfaces and better stability.
- In the midsole of the Brooks Glycerin 19, you will still find the trusted DNA Loft cushioning.
- An additional plush cushioning layer is added for better rebound and energy return in the midsole.
- The underfoot feel of the cushioning will be much more plush and soft in the new model.
- The uppers still feature a breathable and light engineered mesh with a sock-like fit.
- The Engineered mesh, however, will be designed for much better ventilation.
- There will also be new colors and designs available in the new model.
Brooks Glycerin 19
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Brooks Glycerin
- Elevation of the Brooks Glycerin 19
- Components of the Brooks Glycerin 19