The expected release date for the Brooks PureGrit 9 is February 20, 2023.
The Brooks PureGrit 9 will have the following features & updates:
- The fit will be even more minimal for avid Trail runners in the new PureGrit9.
- There will be a Low Heel to toe drop at 4mmm will remain for optimal stability.
- The uppers will be more flexible and breathable and may have the same Ariaprene tongue for a snug fit.
- The sole will have an improved lug tread design for better grip on wet and uneven trails.
Previous model of the PureGrit:
The Brooks PureGrit 8 release date was on March 31, 2020.
Latest Version of the Brooks PureGrit*
- According to the Recommended Manufacturers’ Retail pricing, the Brooks PureGrit will be around $195.
- Prices may increase or decrease due to demand and seasonal discounts.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The PureGrit 9 from Brooks is recommended for a medium to high arch type.
- The Trail runner will also offer excellent Neutral pronation support as well as cushioning for forefoot striking.
- Because the PureGrit 9 is a trail running shoe, it performs well on outdoor terrains and trails.
- The New and improved grip on the sole of the Pure Grot 9 allows you an even better grip on wet and uneven terrains.
- The PuerGrit 9 from Brooks is designed for outdoor Trail Running.
- The shoe will have a minimalistic design and features, making it perfect for trail running and walking.
- Materials used in the Brooks PureGrit 9 are tougher, more robust, and extremely durable.
- You can look forward to a very lightweight yet durable trail running and walking shoe.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit of the PureGrit 9 will be comfortable and sock-like, hugging your feet.
- There are, however, no width options available, although the fit is adaptable.
- Also, keep in mind the minimalist design will give a much lighter and more free fit.
- The Brooks PureGrit 9 will weigh 264 grams for men and 233 grams for ladies.
- This shoe is medium to lightweight that offers excellent support, and will not weigh you down.
Elevation of the Brooks PureGrit 9
- The Heel height for men and women in the PureGrit 9 is around 19 mm.
- The lower heel height is more minimalist and ideal for trail running shoes.
- Likewise, the Forefoot height for men and women is a very low 15mm for a minimalistic approach.
- The heel-to-toe drop for men and women is a very low 4mm.
- The Lower heel-to-toe drop gives you better control and an underfoot feel on outdoor terrains.
- The Lower heel-to-toe drop is also ideal in a minimalist Trail Running shoe.
Components of the Brooks PureGrit 9
- The Outsole of the Brooks PureGrit 9 still consists of the same quality, durable rubber.
- The tread of the sole is more lug for better grip and traction.
- You can enjoy enhanced traction and grip on uneven trails and very slippery or even wet surfaces.
- The Midsole of the Brooks PureGrit 9 will offer a bit more cushioning and firmer support this time.
- Although you need to keep in mind, this is a minimalist design Trail runner, so there is little shock absorbency.
- As for the Upper, the engineered mesh design is still used in the PureGrit 9.
- You can enjoy the improved fit and flexibility in the upper of the PureGrit 9 from Brooks.
- There will also still be the Ariaprene tongue to give you a more snug-fitting design in this new model.
Brooks PureGrit 9
Table of Contents