The expected release date for the Brooks Ravenna 12 is October 17, 2022.
The Brooks Ravenna 12 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Brooks Ravenna 12 will be slightly less bulky in the new model and more lightweight.
- The overall design of the midsole and rubber outsole will remain similar, with a few small tweaks and changes to improve impact resistance and traction.
- There will be more lightweight and moisture-wicking uppers and interiors, as well as some new colors available.
- Overall, it will offer excellent stability and support with more cushioning for underfoot comfort.
Latest Version of the Brooks Ravenna*
- The recommended price, according to manufacturers, for the new Brooks Ravenna 12 should be about $120.
- The price may differ depending on the retailer you choose to purchase from.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Brooks Ravenna 12 will be ideal for persons with a low arch and flat feet.
- The fit and support features offer good stability and less flexibility for these arch types.
- It will also be ideal for light to moderate Overpronation.
- The Brooks Ravenna will be a road shoe.
- It will be perfect for running, walking, and jogging on more solid surfaces than trails.
- The Brooks Ravenna 12 will be a road shoe for jogging, walking, and general casual wear.
- I would not, however, recommend it for marathons and long-distance running.
- The new Brooks Ravenna 12 will be quite durable.
- However, you will need to only use it on hard indoor and outdoor surfaces on roads.
- It may not last for trial use.
Fit and Sizing
- The Brooks Ravenna 12 will offer a comfortable fit.
- There will be a medium-wide toe box that will be roomier.
- There will also be medium and wide-width size options available.
- The weight for men will be 238grams.
- The weight for ladies is expected at 266 grams.
- These are both medium to lightweight, as expected.
Elevation of the Brooks Ravenna 12
- The heel height will be expected at 27mm.
- It is a proper heel height for a heel strike.
- There will be a 17mm forefoot.
- This height is a more regular forefoot height.
- The Brooks Ravenna 12 will have a 10mm heel-to-toe drop.
- This will be a regular heel-to-toe drop for a stability running shoe.
Components of the Brooks Ravenna 12
- The Outsole will still be a blown rubber design unit to protect the bottom part of the midsole foam.
- The Outsole will have an X-pattern design for midfoot transitioning, and the rear area will be decoupled from the rest of the cushioning element.
- The Outsole will have a slight platform design for better heel striking.
- The Midsole unit of the new Ravenna model will remain the trusted BioMoGo DNA technology.
- You can look forward to full midsole cushioning with a full-length midsole.
- This time, there will also be a more plush cushioned insole than the thinner previous model.
- The New brooks Ravenna 12 will have more lightweight single-layered mesh uppers, improved breathing pores, and a comfortable moisture-wicking interior lining.
- They will improve the design of the uppers to provide better arch support on the medial sides of the shoe.
- There will be printed overlays for the structure.
- You can also expect new designs and colors.
- Furthermore, the tongue and collar will be more comfortably padded with softer padding.
Brooks® Ravenna vs. Transcend
Brooks Ravenna 12
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Brooks Ravenna
- Elevation of the Brooks Ravenna 12
- Components of the Brooks Ravenna 12
- Brooks® Ravenna vs. Transcend