The expected release date for the Brooks Ravenna 12 is 18 August – 2021.
The Brooks Ravenna 12 will have the following features & updates:
- The Brooks Ravenna 12 will be the perfect running shoe for serious runners and fast pace running.
- There will be an improved Midfoot transitioning zone that will allow you to go from heel to toe much faster.
- The cushioning system may be improved to be more lightweight and flexible, yet will have some support for Overpronation.
- The design will be for Neutral to Overpronation with a medium to low arch type expected.
- You will still be able to enjoy the BioMoGo shock absorbing and, cushioning midsole with the hopes of a higher rebound rubber in the outsole in the new Ravenna 12.
Latest Version of the Brooks Ravenna*
- The Brooks Ravenna 12 will be quite affordable at a price of between $90.00-$150.00, which is relative to the size and width that you choose.
- The Prices may also vary from time to time with seasonal discounts and specials.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Brooks Ravenna 12 offers excellent arch support for a medium to low arch.
- You will also enjoy the moderate Overpronation control and stability that the support features will offer.
- The Brooks Ravenna 12 will be a road running shoe ideally.
- However, it is also acceptable for a treadmill, track, and indoor track running of all kinds.
- What is more, is that the Brooks Ravenna 12 may also be used on Cross-Training floor surfaces.
- If anything, the Brooks Ravenna 12 will be very versatile in use and also quite lightweight.
- Recommended uses are for fast-paced racing, running, sprinting and long-distance running, as well as for cross-training and treadmill running.
- Because the Ravenna 12 is a fast-paced and heavy-duty running shoe, it is very durable and long-wearing.
- If used on the proper surfaces, the outsole is a high abrasion-resistant rubber, and there are reinforced areas for optimal durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The Fit of the Brooks Ravenna is snug but still comfortable.
- You will enjoy a very lightweight sock-like fit that flexes with your feet.
- You can also choose between different width options and sizes in the Brooks Ravena 12.
- It is said, however that the new Ravenna 12 will be smaller in size because of the improved technologies, so it is advised o size up to around half a size.
- As a running shoe, the Brooks Ravenna will be extremely lightweight.
- For the ladies, the weight is around 238grams, and for men, it will be around 266grams.
Elevation of the Brooks Ravenna 12
- The Heel height for men and women is 27mm.
- This heel height is general in a running shoe and has proven to be most effective for moderate Overpronation.
- The Heel is likewise designed for Heel striking.
- The Forefoot has a height of 17mm for men and women.
- The forefoot design has an average height for a running shoe.
- For the heel to toe drop in the Brooks Ravenna 12, it remains at 10mm, which is the perfect size for a running shoe that offers medium support.
Components of the Brooks Ravenna 12
- The Outsole has a very durable rubber with an improved high traction tread.
- Guide Rails are also improved for better support and comfort when running.
- The midsole of the Brooks Ravenna 12 is made still uses the BioMoGo DNA technology but with lighter weight in this new model.
- There is additional Heel cushioning for Heel striking and more plush cushioning in general.
- Contrary to the more socklike fit of the Ravenna 11, the new Brooks Ravenna 12 has a more relaxed fit in the uppers.
- Engineered mesh with flexibility is still used and is more lightweight.
- The fit may run a bit smaller because of the forefoot fit technology, so it is advised to size up half a size.
Brooks Ravenna 12
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Brooks Ravenna
- Elevation of the Brooks Ravenna 12
- Components of the Brooks Ravenna 12