The expected release date for the Brooks Ghost 15 is July 15, 2022.
The Brooks Ghost 15 will have the following features & updates:
- With the New Brooks Ghost, you can expect a much more lightweight design that promises to be ideal for neutral runners with higher arches.
- The cushioning should be much more energizing and plush in the newer version.
- There will be a more balanced form of BioMoGo DNA in the midsole area.
- As for the outsole, you will still be able to rely on the perfect traction and durable rubber.
- Lastly, a more lightweight and breathable engineered mesh design is expected for the upper, and the 3D fit print will be more advanced.
Latest Version of the Brooks Ghost*
- The manufacturer’s recommended price (MSRP) for the new Brooks Ghost 15 will be around $600.00.
- There will, however, be seasonal discounts and specials that you can look forward to.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Brooks Ghost 15 will offer you excellent arch support for a high or medium arch type.
- The design ensures more neutral pronation support with a more balanced midsole.
- The design will also be ideal for Heel striking with better protection and shock absorbency in the heel area.
- The Brooks Ghost 15 is designed basically for road and even surface areas.
- You can also use the new design for running on a treadmill.
- You can use your new Brooks Ghost 15 casually for running, jogging, and walking.
- The design is more versatile and durable, so the running of all forms is acceptable.
- The New Brooks Ghost 15 will be very durable and not disappoint.
- You can entirely rely on the new structure and build as with the previous models regarding durability.
Fit and Sizing
- The fit of the Brooks Ghost 15 will still offer a medium fit in the forefoot and heel.
- Luckily the new version also comes with plenty of options in widths and sizes for men and women alike.
- The Brooks Ghost 15 is said to weigh a light 290 grams in the gents’ model and 261 in the ladies’ model.
- The weight here is ideal for running and walking, offering enough security, which is still quite lightweight.
Elevation of the Brooks Ghost 15
- The heel of the Brooks Ghost 15 will be 31 mm for men and women, which is quite high and perfect for a high to medium arch type and neutral runner.
- The Forefoot of the Brooks Ghost 15 is 19mm high for men and women, which is balanced with the heel.
- The Forefoot also offers better support and cushioning.
- Ther is a perfect 10mm heel-to-toe drop in the Brooks Ghost 15.
- The 10mm heel-to-toe drop is ideal for running and jogging.
Components of the Brooks Ghost 15
- The outsole remains the trusted, durable rubber.
- The tread will also offer excellent traction and grip on roads and other surfaces.
- The Midsole of the Brooks Ghost 15 remains the trusted BioMoGo DNA, this time with more plush comfort and cushioning.
- You can also look forward to a more balanced and even support from the midsole.
- As for the Upper of the Ghost 15, it will be an engineered mesh that is breathable and durable.
- The fit may be more roomy and flexible this time around.
- There will still be the 3D print fit system, which offers a more snug and adaptable fit.
Brooks Ghost 15
Table of Contents