The expected release date for the Brooks Revel 5 is 08 June – 2021.
The Brooks Revel 5 will have the following features & updates:
- The Brooks Revel 5 will bring out even better colors and patterns with their sleek and fashionable new design.
- You can still enjoy the Flat Knit Mesh upper with added breathability on the forefoot area this time.
- The fit will be a bit more roomy and relaxed than the previous sock-like fit.
- The midsole may remain the same with BioMoGO DNA cushioning, which will be just been adapted to be more contoured in shape.
- There is going to be better arch support in the new Revel 5, which is will be ideal for Neutral pronation and a medium arch.
- As for the sole, there is going to be improved traction and durability with the hope of reinforced toe and heel.
Latest Version of the Brooks Revel*
- The recommended Manufacturers’s retail price for the Brooks Revel 5 stands at $97.00 at the moment.
- The price, however may be affected by seasonal discounts and changes, as well as different retailers.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- All in all, the Brooks Revel 5 is a Neutral running shoe for Neutral Pronation.
- The Arch support type in this new model will be more supportive but still aimed at a neutral arch type.
- I would recommend the Brooks Revel 5 for a semi-low to medium arch rather than a High arch.
- The Brooks Revel 5 is exclusively for road running.
- However, you can also wear them at home, out to town, or on more solid surfaces.
- What I love about the new style of the Brooks Revel 5 is how fashionable and ideal it is for everyday wearing, even as workwear, or out to town.
- The design is comfortable and durable enough for everyday wear and also still ideal for running and jogging.
- For general jogging, running, and everyday wear the Brooks Revel 5 is quite durable.
- For more avid runners and marathon or long-distance running, this may not be the most durable shoe for you.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Brooks Revel 5 has a more roomy and relaxed fit than the previous tight socklike fit.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to choose a width option in the latest model.
- The Brooks Revel 5 weighs approximately 250 grams in the en’s range and 224 grams in the women’s range.
- The weight here is light to average in a running and everyday wear shoe.
Elevation of the Brooks Revel 5
- The heel height for men and women is 30mm n the Brooks Revel 5.
- This heel height is quite high and, therefore, more advisable for Neutral runners.
- The Forefoot height in the Brooks Revel 5 is at 19mm for both men and women.
- The forefoot offers excellent support and is ideal for midfoot striking in runners.
- There is a lower 8mm heel to toe drop, which is generally ideal in a light running shoe.
- Because of the lower heel to toe drop, the Brooks Revel 5 is likewise perfect for walking and everyday wear.
Components of the Brooks Revel 5
- The Brooks Revel 5 has a durable rubber outsole, the same as the previous model.
- Changes to the outsole include a more lug pattern for grip and higher traction capabilities.
- There are also different color and pattern options available in the sole types.
- The Brooks Revel 5 Boast the similar BIoMoGO DNA midsole with a few tweaks here and there.
- You can expect more ample and plush cushioning in the new model.
- The Upper is the same flat knit mesh engineering, however this time with better breathability in the forefoot area and at the sides.
- The fit is a bit more roomy and comfortable.
- The internal bootie system also feels less snug and restricting.
Brooks Revel 5
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Brooks Revel
- Elevation of the Brooks Revel 5
- Components of the Brooks Revel 5