The expected release date for the Brooks Anthem 6 is June 12, 2023.
The Brooks Anthem 6 will have the following features & updates:
- The Brooks Anthem 6 will be the best design for runners on a bit of a budget.
- The shoe will have a simple and no-fuss design with everything you need in generic running shoes for all types of running.
- The design will be much more lightweight and agile, with light and comfortable cushioning.
- The interior will have a smooth lining with no friction or hot spots.
- You can also look forward to some fresh new colors and designs in the new model.
Previous model of the Anthem:
The Brooks Anthem 5 release date was on May 28, 2022.
Latest Version of the Brooks Anthem*
- The recommended price, according to manufacturers, for the new Brooks Anthem 6 will be around $85.
- This will be an affordable option for many runners.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Brooks Anthem 6 will provide neutral and high arch support.
- It will be ideal for underpronation or supination.
- The New Brooks Anthem model will be a road running shoe.
- It will be ideal for all types of hard floor surfaces but not for outdoor terrains.
- This will be a generic all-purpose running shoe.
- It can be used for dial running and jogging purposes.
- The Brooks Anthem 6 is an affordable and quality running shoe.
- It will be quite long-lasting for its purpose and on the right surfaces.
Fit and Sizing
- The New Brooks Anthem will have a regular and comfortable fit that is a medium width.
- You will also be able to obtain the running shoe in more width options.
- The brooks Anthem 6 for the ladies will weigh around 245 grams.
- For men, the new model should weigh around 268 grams.
Elevation of the Brooks Anthem 6
- There will be a heel height of around 24mm in the new Brooks Anthem 6.
- The heel height is perfect for light stability.
- The Forefoot height of the Brooks Anthem 6 should be around 10mm.
- This is an excellent forefoot height for this type of shoe.
- There will be a steady and reliable 10mm heel-to-toe drop.
- This size heel-to-tope drop is ideal in most neutral running shoes.
Components of the Brooks Anthem 6
- There will be an HPR Carbon Rubber outsole that is durable and lightweight.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot area will provide even better traction and support,
- Overall the Outsole will improve traction and be much more durable.
- The Midsole will be a lightweight BioMoGo cushioned midsole with DNA.
- It will adapt to the shape and movement of your feet and absorb impact.
- The midsole will also be compression molded and offer excellent stable cushioning.
- The Uppers will be a lightweight and breathable engineered mesh.
- There will be a plush and seamless lining to wick away moisture and keep you comfortable.
- The fit will be regular and medium.
Brooks Anthem 6
Table of Contents