The Brooks Caldera 7 release date will be on June 9, 2023.
The Brooks Caldera 7 will have the following features & updates:
- The New Brooks Caldera will provide much better protection with the higher stacked sole and more grippy tread.
- The cushioning will be revised to be a more flexible sole for better movement.
- The Pseudo rocker forefoot design will be improved for better stability.
- The fit will remain a comfortable sock-like fit that is snug and secure.
- There will also be more colors and designs available in the new model.
Previous model of the Caldera:
The Brooks Caldera 6 release date was on May 14, 2022
Latest Version of the Brooks Caldera*
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Brooks Caldera 7 will be $150.
- There will be a slight increase because of more advanced features.
- The Price may vary according to where you purchase from, so always look out for specials and deals.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new Brooks Caldera 7 will be a neutral shoe.
- It will provide support and comfortable for neutral pronators and a high to neutral arch.
- The design will be ideal for persons with a forefoot or midfoot strike.
- The Brooks Caldera 7 will be for outdoor trail use only.
- The design will not be very comfortable for use on hard surfaces.
- You can use the new Caldera 7 model for jogging, hiking, and walking.
- I would, however, not recommend it for trail racing or running.
- It will, however, be ideal for obstacle courses.
- The New Caldera 7 from Brooks will be durable and long-lasting if used in the correct settings.
- It will be designed for wet and dry trails and withstand outdoor elements and weather conditions.
Fit and Sizing
- The new Caldera 7 will have a true-to-size fit.
- The design will be snugger and sock-like in fit for a better feel.
- There will also be normal and wide-width size options available to you.
- The weight in the men’s edition will be 301 grams.
- For the ladies, you can expect a lighter weight of 265 grams.
- Both models will have quite lightweight.
Elevation of the Brooks Caldera 7
- The heel height will be 32mm.
- The sole will be slightly higher this time around.
- The sole will be quite thick and more protective with the new model.
- So, there will be a forefoot height of around 28mm.
- The Caldera will have a more uniform heel-to-toe drop of 4mm.
- The heel-to-toe drop will be lower and more uniform, ideal for a Trail shoe.
Components of the Brooks Caldera 7
- Because the Brooks Caldera is an outdoor trail shoe, the outsole will be improved for better grip and traction.
- The tread will have a more lug design and extra durability.
- The Lugs will help you clamp the ground to enable constant and secure balance with every step you take, even on uneven, wet, and slippery outdoor surfaces.
- The new Brooks Caldera will still be a BioMoGo midsole with full-length cushioning.
- The sole will be slightly more flexible in the new model.
- There will also be a comfortable lining and plush insole for cushioning.
- The Uppers of the new Brooks Caldera 7 will be updated for a more sock-like fit with highly breathable engineered mesh.
- It will have improved TPU overlays for structural stability and a traditional lace-up system.
- The tongue and collar will have less bulky padding for the new model, which will be more breathable.
- There will still be a pull tab for easy on and off.
Brooks Caldera vs. Brooks Divide
Brooks Caldera 7
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Brooks Caldera
- Elevation of the Brooks Caldera 7
- Components of the Brooks Caldera 7
- Brooks Caldera vs. Brooks Divide