The expected release date for the Brooks Launch 8 is 30 July – 2021.
The Brooks Launch 8 will have the following features & updates:
- The rubber outsole will offer even more rebound and energy return along with the old favorite BioMoGo DNA Loft Midsole design, which will have not failed to impress yet.
- The fit becomes more lightweight and breathable with improved mesh upper engineering.
- The Midfoot Transition Zone will have an improved design, which gives you a much smoother heel to toe transition.
- You can likewise look forward to a wider and more roomy toe fit design.
Latest Version of the Brooks Launch*
- The price (MSRP) for the Brooks Launch 8 will be $100.00 and will largely depend on the size and width that you purchase.
- There may likewise be exclusive deals and seasonal discounts to look out for.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Brooks Launch 8 offers support for a Neutral Pronator.
- There is arch support and cushioning, which is more suited to persons with a High Arch Type.
- The Brooks Launch 8 will have a sleek and suitable design for road running and general use as a casual wearing shoe on all surface types.
- Though the tread is not recommended for Trails and Outdoor Terrains.
- The Sleek design and fashionable colors make the new Brooks Launch 8 the perfect everyday casual wearing shoe.
- You can also use your Launch 8 shoes for jogging and running shorter distances.
- Because the Brooks Launch 8 is a casual wearing and jogging shoe type, it is not durable enough for Trail use or for serious running.
- The design is, however durable for everyday use and jogging frequently.
Fit and Sizing
- The Brooks Launch 8 will have a medium to narrow forfeit and heel fit in general, yet the latest model 8 will have a much roomier toe box.
- You can also select from a Narrow, Medium, Wide, or Extra Wide fit option when choosing your favorite Brooks Launch 8.
- The Brooks Launch 8 will weight 255 grams for men and 227 grams for ladies.
- The heavier weight is because of the improved design and added cushioning for shock absorbency.
Elevation of the Brooks Launch 8
- You can look at a heel height of around 26 mm for both men and women in the Brooks Launch 8.
- The 26mm heel height is average and ideal for persons who have a higher arch.
- The Heel height will also be specific for everyday casual wear and jogging.
- Similarly, the forefoot height fo eth Brooks Launch 8 is a lower 16 mm for men and women.
- The Lower Forefoot height will also be ideal for casual wear and persons with a high arch.
- There is a heel to toe drop of 10mm in the Brooks Launch 8.
- The 10mm Heel to Toe drop is average in most running and walking shoe brands.
Components of the Brooks Launch 8
- The Outsole is designed for general wear and road running.
- A durable and thick rubber will be used for the outsole with a high traction tread and improved grip.
- The rubber outsole also will have a new design, which gives you even more rebound and energizing cushioning.
- The fast midsole will still be plush and energizing with BioMoGo technology in cushioning.
- The midsole is generally lightweight and highly durable.
- The uppers consist of a breathable and flexible mesh engineered for maximum breathability.
- The Isofit design is improved for a more roomy toe fit that still adapts to the shape of your feet.
Brooks Launch 8
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Brooks Launch
- Elevation of the Brooks Launch 8
- Components of the Brooks Launch 8