The expected release date for the Brooks Cascadia 17 is August 14, 2022.
The Brooks Cascadia 17 will have the following features & updates:
- The Upper will have a more flexible knit and breathable mesh, along with the 3D print overlays.
- You can still enjoy the waterproof protection of a Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable lining that you will see in the new Brooks Cascadia 17 as well.
- There will be a 3D Printed Mudguard that has been improved for better protection.
- There will be a structurally supportive Midfoot saddle along with more plush cushioning for support and shock absorbency.
- Brooks will improve the Outsole design for better slip resistance on outdoor trails in wet and dry terrains.
Latest Version of the Brooks Cascadia*
- The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the Brooks Cascadia 17 should be $130.00.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Brooks Cascadia 17 offers neutral pronation control, ideal for neutral runners who do not need much pronation control or stability.
- There is also support and cushioning, which is ideal for a Higher Arch type.
- Because the Brooks Cascadia 17 is an outdoor trail running shoe, it is more suitable for outdoor terrains and trails of all types.
- The Outsole is explicitly designed to proved grip and traction on outdoor terrains and uneven surfaces on Trails.
- You can use your Brooks Cascadia 17 for serious running long or short distances on Trails and Outdoors terrains.
- You can also enjoy jogging and Trail walking in these shoes.
- Because the Brooks Cascadia 17 is designed for trail running and walking, it is very durable in those circumstances.
- There are 3D mudguards and reinforcements, as well as durable treads, which will give you more use out of your running shoe.
Fit and Sizing
- I would recommend the Brooks Cascadia 17 for persons with a medium to narrow foot shape in the forefoot and a narrow heel.
- There are, however, not full width or narrower fit options available in the New Cascadia 17 range.
- In weight, you will be looking at around 303 grams for men and 269 grams for women, which is reasonably heavy and stable.
Elevation of the Brooks Cascadia 17
- When it comes to elevation, the heel in the men’s range I and women’s range has the same height of 26mm.
- A 26mm Heel height is relatively low and acceptable for most trail running shoes.
- The Forefoot Height is 18mm for men and women, which is also quite flat yet still supportive.
- The Brooks Cascadia 17 will have a heel-to-toe drop of 8mm, ideal in a Trail running shoe.
- The lower heel-to-toe drop is also advised for persons who have a higher arch type.
Components of the Brooks Cascadia 17
- The Outer Sole of Cascadia 17 consists of very durable rubber.
- There is a Trail specific tread that is improved for better traction and grip on outdoor trails.
- The Brooks Cascadia keeps its supportive and lightly cushioned BioMoGo midsole design in this new model.
- The Midsole offers just the right amount of shock absorbency for a Higher Arch type.
- There is a new, improved fit for the Upper of the Brooks Cascadia 17.
- The Engineered Birdsey mesh uppers are more flexible, and the toe box is a bit roomier.
- There is a 3D Print Mud Guard that is improved for better protection against dirt and debris.
- Inside you will find a highly breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane.
Brooks Cascadia 17
Table of Contents