The expected release date for the Brooks Hyperion Elite 4 is September 13, 2023.
The Brooks Hyperion Elite 4 will have the following main updates:
- The new Brooks Hyperion Elite 4 will be an affordable running shoe.
- The shoe will still feature the trusted carbon plate and be true to size.
- There will be an improvement in the weight, with lighter and more breathable materials.
- The new model will have a sleek and fashionable design with excellent traction on the outsole.
Latest Version of the Brooks Hyperion Elite*
Brooks Hyperion Elite
- The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the Brooks Hyperion Elite 4 will be $260.00.
- As there will be some improvements to the new Brooks model, there will be an increase in the price.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The new model will be a neutral running shoe.
- It will mostly have balanced cushioning and more flexibility suitable for high arches, but it will also be good for regular arch types.
- The Hyperion Elite 4 will be ideal for regular road running.
- You will likewise be able to use it on the treadmill.
- The new model will be ideal for daily running.
- It will be suitable for long-distance running and running on the treadmill.
- As it will be a long-distance running shoe, the new model will be very durable.
- It will have a very durable and high-traction outsole and construction.
Fit and Sizing
- The new model will have a much more sleek appeal to it.
- However, it will offer a regular fit with a comfortable, roomy toe box.
- The brooks Hyperion Elite will weigh 192 grams.
- It will be much more lightweight and flexible.
- There will be a heel height of around 34 mm.
- The heel will offer good stability and cushioning.
- The Forefoot height will be around 26 mm.
- There will be much more flexibility in the forefoot.
- The 8mm Heel-=to-toe drop will be quite suitable.
- It will offer excellent neutral support and cushioning.
Components of the Brooks Hyperion Elite 4
- The new model will have a more curved sculpted heel and toe.
- There will be a carbon plate in the rubber outsole.
- The tread will offer excellent traction and durability.
- The new model will have a lightweight Nitrogen-Infused DNA Flash midsole.
- The midsole will be suitable for energy return and will be very lightweight.
- The Brooks Hyperion Elite will have enhanced fitting uppers that will feel more snug, like a second skin on your feet.
- The uppers will be a breathable QuickKnit fabric that will be engineered to give a more locked-in feel and better ventilation.
Brooks Hyperion Elite 4
Table of Contents