The expected release date for the Brooks Transcend 8 is September 27, 2022.
The Brooks Transcend 8 will have the following features & updates:
- The new brooks Transcend 8 will ideally be a stability shoe with more heavy-duty features for persons heavier in weight.
- The fit will be more accommodating and roomier.
- The uppers will offer better breathability and flexibility for a more adaptable fit.
- A similar cushioning system will remain, along with the midsole, although the cushioning will be plusher.
- The heel design will offer better shock absorbency for persons that strike with their heel.
- There will be an improved grip and traction on the rubber sole and tread for better slip resistance.
- There will also be some new color designs available in the new model.
Latest Version of the Brooks Transcend*
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Brooks Transcend 8 will be expected at $168.00.
- The price will still be quite affordable, and you can always look for deals and specials online.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Transcend 8 will be ideal for persons with a low arch that tend to strike with their heel.
- It will offer excellent support for Overpronation as it will be more of a stability running shoe.
- It will likewise be perfect for flat feet and issues associated with flat feet, such as Plantar Fasciitis and heel pain.
- It is recommended that you only use this new road model and regular surfaces.
- It will not be ideal for trails and outdoor slippery surfaces.
- The New Brooks Transcend model will ideally be for running and marathons.
- However, it will also make for an acceptable walking and jogging road shoe.
- The new Brooks Transcend 8 will offer good durability because it will be designed for heavier-weight persons.
- The sole will offer durable cushioning and good durable traction on hard surfaces and roads.
Fit and Sizing
- The Brooks Transcend 8 will have a fit for larger and heavier individuals.
- The fit of the new model will be roomier and accommodating for wider feet.
- The toe box will offer medium roomy width, and there will be medium and wider width options available.
- The weight of the men’s model will be 303grams.
- The weight of the ladies’ model is expected at around 269 grams.
- The weight will be medium to lightweight, which is ideal in a running shoe.
Elevation of the Brooks Transcend 8
- The heel height should be around 27mm.
- The heel height offers proper support and heel cushioning in a running shoe.
- The Forefoot height will be around 17mm.
- This will be a very versatile and comfortable forefoot height.
- There will be a 10mm heel-to-toe drop in the new Transcend model.
- The heel-to-toe drop is effective for road running and walking.
Components of the Brooks Transcend 8
- The Outsole will have a more integrated design that will be a full-length green rubber material.
- The outsole will be optimized for better cushioning in the midsole area as well as for improved traction.
- Generally, these improvements will not increase the overall weight of the shoe.
- The Midsole of the Brooks Transcend 8 will be an improved DNA Loft for much softer underfoot cushioning and shock absorbency.
- There will also be an improved Ortholite lining for underfoot cushioning and to wick away moisture.
- The GuideRails will be kept for proper support to reduce strain on the feet and the knees.
- The uppers for the new brooks Transcend 8 will be revised and improved with jacquard mesh that is much more stretchable and breathable.
- The internal stretch bootie will now offer a more roomy and relaxed fit.
- However, it will still enclose the foot snugger and comfortably.
- There will be 3d print overlays that offer better structure and support.
- The interior will have a plush and comfortable moisture-wicking liner.
Brooks Transcend 8
Table of Contents