The expected release date for the Brooks Ricochet 4 is July 18, 2023.
The Brooks Ricochet 4 will have the following features & updates:
- The Brooks Ricochet 4 will be absolutely super breathable with the new model with a flat knit soft weave and a more roomy fit.
- There will be plenty of fresh designs and colors available to you.
- As for the Midsole and cushioning, you can expect a soft and energizing combination of DNA BioMoGo and DNA Loft cushioning.
- The outsole will be more durable and much more lightweight.
- Overall the new model will be designed for a much more lightweight feel and a smoother ride.
- Furthermore, the enhanced heel fit will prevent heel slipping.
Previous model of the Ricochet:
The Brooks Ricochet 3 release date was on December 25, 2020.
Latest Version of the Brooks Ricochet*
- The recommended price according to manufacturers for the new Brooks Ricochet 4 will be around $100.
- If you look out for entry deals and specials, you may be able to find the new Brooks Ricochet model at a lower price range.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The Brooks Ricochet 4 will provide excellent arch support for a normal to a higher arch type.
- It will offer neutral support and, therefore, will not be suitable for excessive overpronation.
- The new model will be suitable for road and hard surfaces.
- It will not be advised on outdoor terrains and wet terrains as it will be a road-specific shoe.
- Uses for the new Brooks Ricochet model will vary.
- You can use the new model for jogging, walking, or casual everyday wear.
- However, I would not advise it a like a long distance or marathon running shoe.
- All in all, you will be quite surprised at the durability of the new model.
- The sole will be a durable rubber, and the uppers a flexible fabric that will also last quite long.
Fit and Sizing
- As far as the fit and sizing go, the fit will still be a medium-type fit.
- The toe box, however, will be quite roomy and accommodating.
- Furthermore, you may be able to select from more width options.
- The weight will be estimated at around 266 grams for men and 238 grams for ladies.
- This will be quite lightweight and comfortable every day wearing shoes from brooks.
Elevation of the Brooks Ricochet 4
- The heel height will be around 26 mm, not much changed.
- The heel height will be efficient as with the predecessor.
- The Forefoot will remain the same 16 mm height.
- The height is adequate, and not much will change.
- There will be a similar 8mm heel to drop.
- This heel-to-toe drop provides light stability and a more even platform for an everyday wear shoe.
Components of the Brooks Ricochet 4
- The Outsole on the New Brooks Richochet will be extremely lightweight.
- It will still consist of a durable high traction rubber.
- The Midsole will offer to energize, and springy feel cushioning.
- It will have adapted DNA BioMoGo midsole cushioning as well as a combination of softer AMP cushioning.
- Overall the midsole will create a much more energizing feel and a super-lightweight ride.
- The entire uppers will be refreshed in design.
- It will be a loose-knit breathable fit that is slightly roomier and accommodating.
- You may also be able to get some wider width options.
Brooks® Ricochet vs. Ghost
Brooks Ricochet 4
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Brooks Ricochet
- Elevation of the Brooks Ricochet 4
- Components of the Brooks Ricochet 4
- Brooks® Ricochet vs. Ghost