The expected release date for the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is 29 July – 2021.
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 will have the following features & updates:
- The Uppers will offer more flexibility with the improvement of a breathable mesh and synthetic design.
- You can look forward to improved plush DNA Loft cushioning and support.
- There will also be Crash Pads in the heel and forefoot area for shock absorbency.
- The 3D fit design is taken to further heights promising a more streamlined and sporty appeal.
- Along with the Guiderail support system, there will also be additional extras for better stability and motion control.
Latest Version of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS*
Brooks Adrenaline GTS
- For the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21, You can look at a Price Tag of around $ 97.00 to about $240.00, which depends on the size and width option you select.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The arch support of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is perfect for a Medium or low are and also for entirely flat arches.
- This new model will provide excellent support features for extreme Overpronation and issues associated with flat feet and low arches.
- The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is a Road running shoe not meant for outdoor terrains. The tread and rubber outsole will perform at its best on roads and harder surfaces that are more even.
- With the heavier and more supportive construction of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21, it will be more suited to Jogging and walking in general and ideal for longer distances.
- The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is ideal for Jogging and walking and should be replaced upon any damage.
The design is very durable and long-lasting with proper care and usage.
Fit and Sizing
- You can get the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is a Narrow, Medium, Wide, or Extra Wide fit Options.
In general, the fit is more roomy and comfortable, with softer and more flexible uppers that offer an adaptable fit. heel/wide
- The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 weighs approximately 314.67 grams for men and approximately 255,14grams for women.
- The heavier weight offers much better Overpronation Control and stability in this running shoe.
Elevation of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21
- The heel height for men and women in the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is 36.6 mm and 23.3mm, respectively.
- The Heel Height is relatively high for optimal support and durability.
- The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21’s forefoot height for men is 24.1 mm, and 23.3, which is also quite high.
- There is a 12mm Heel to toe drop in the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21, which is ideal for running and jogging, particularly in individuals who tend to Overpronate or who have a lower arch.
Components of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21
- The Outsole will consist of a durable rubber with a tread designed specifically for road running and harder floor surfaces.
- The midsole of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 Consist of the BioMoGo cushioning system for shock absorbency with a Plush DNA Loft for high energy return.
- The Thicker Midsole is ideal for shock absorbency in Flat feet, where Heel striking is more prevalent.
- The fit of the upper in the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is vastly improved to be more flexible and breathable.
- There is also a 3D design fit that adapts to the shape of your feet and light Engineered Mesh.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS
- Elevation of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21
- Components of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21