The expected release date for the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 is November 27, 2022.
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 will have the following features & updates:
- The new midsole of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 will have a better blend of softness and rigidity for support and bounce-back energy, thus creating stability and responsive cushioning.
- The fit will be a lockdown design with engineered mesh for the upper wraps around your feet. Perforations will be added to the material for additional breathability.
- The DNA loft will run from heel to toe for smoother transitioning and effortless strides.
Previous Adrenaline GTS Models:
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 release date was on November 24, 2021.
Latest Version of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS*
Brooks Adrenaline GTS
- For the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23, The MSRP (Manufacturer’s suggested retail price) will be $150.00 and not depending on the size and width option that you select.
- Some price variations may apply during Sales and promotions.
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The arch support of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 is perfect for a medium or low arch and also for entirely flat arches.
- This new model will provide excellent support features for extreme Overpronation and issues associated with flat feet and low arches.
- The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 is a Road running shoe not meant for outdoor terrains. The tread and rubber outsole will perform at their best on roads and harder surfaces even more.
- The heavier and more supportive construction of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 will be more suited to Jogging and walking in general and ideal for longer distances.
- The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 is ideal for Jogging and walking and should be replaced upon any damage.
- The design is very durable and long-lasting with proper care and usage.
Fit and Sizing
- You can get the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 is Narrow, Medium, Wide, or Extra Wide fit Options.
- The fit will be updated to be more streamlined and have a lockdown design that wraps around your feet.
- The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 will weigh approximately 295 grams for men and approximately 258 grams for women.
- The weight will be lighter than its predecessor, yet still heavy, which offers much better Overpronation Control and stability in this running shoe.
Elevation of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23
- The heel height for men and women in the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 is 27mm, respectively.
- The Heel Height is relatively high for optimal support and durability.
- The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23’s forefoot height for men is 17 mm, which is quite high.
- There is a 12mm Heel to toe drop in the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23, which is ideal for running and jogging, particularly in individuals who tend to Overpronate or have a lower arch.
Components of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23
- The Outsole will consist of durable rubber with a tread designed specifically for road running and harder floor surfaces.
- The midsole of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 Consist of the BioMoGo cushioning system for shock absorbency with a Plush DNA Loft for high energy return.
- The Thicker Midsole is ideal for shock absorbency in Flat feet, where Heel striking is more prevalent.
- The midsole will blend softness and rigidity for better stability and softer energizing cushioning.
- A DNA loft platform will be designed for better transitioning and a smoother ride when running.
- The upper fit in the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23 is vastly improved to be more flexible and breathable.
- There is also a 3D design fit that adapts to your feet and light Engineered Mesh’s shape.
- There will be a more lockdown fit with the engineered mesh that wraps around your feet.
- The Upper mesh will have additional ventilation holes for better breathability.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS
- Elevation of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23
- Components of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23