The expected release date for the Brooks Levitate 5 is 05 August – 2021.
The Brooks Levitate 5 will have the following features & updates:
- The original DNA Amp Mid-School shock absorber will be kept in the new Brooks Levitate 5 model with even more energizing cushioning.
- The sole in the new model may be a bit more flexible, and the midsole highly reactive and supportive.
- As for the uppers, there will be a more roomy toe box fit with the original Knit Mesh design, and many more color options will be made available.
- The rubber outsole will remain the same with a slightly more elevated heel and higher heel to toe drop.
Latest Version of the Brooks Levitate*
- The recommended price for the Brooks Levitate 5 so far will be between $90.00 and $250.00, which depends on the width and size options that you select.
- Prices may vary from time to time, and there may be a launch discount. pricing can change over time or based on seasonal discounts.)
Arch Support and Pronation Control
- The New Brooks Levitate 5 is ideal for a High arch type with plenty of cushioning in the ball of the foot area.
- The design is for a Midfoot strike type and neutral pronation.
- The Brooks Levitate 5 is suited to indoor and outdoor terrain on solid surfaces.
- The durable rubber outsole is ideal for road running.
- Mostly the Brooks Levitate 5 is advised as a running shoe for light jogging and walking.
- You can also use it as a casual everyday wear shoe and enjoy the sleek and fashionable new colors designs.
- The Brooks Levitate 5 is sadi to be moderately durable for everyday general use and light jogging or walking.
- As a running shoe, it may not last very long.
Fit and Sizing
- The Brooks Levitate has a general medium forefoot and heel fit with lightweight mesh uppers.
- You can also select from different width options up to an extra-wide width and very Narrow fit for your foot type.
- The Brooks Levitate is quite heavy at 329grams for men and 292 grams for ladies.
- The heavier weight makes it more suitable for walking and jogging rather than running.
Elevation of the Brooks Levitate 5
- The Heel height for the Brooks Levitate 5 is lower at 25mm for both men and women.
- The Heel height offers better stability and support.
- For the forefoot, there is a 17mm height.
- There is also better cushioning in the ball of the foot area for Midfoot striking.
- A lower 8mm heel to toe drop can be found in the Brooks Levitate 5, which is more stable and solid.
- The Lower Drop is also ideal for walking and jogging and more comfortable for everyday wear.
Components of the Brooks Levitate 5
- The Brooks Levitate 5 offers improved grip in the outsole.
- The outsole still consists of the same excellent quality rubber.
- You can also enjoy better stability with the lower heel to toe drop in the sole.
- In the Brooks Levitate 3, we had the DNA amp Mid-School shock absorber, which is improved in the Levitate 5 for better shock absorbency particularly in the ball of the foot.
- The design is for midfoot striking and offers ample cushioning and shock absorbency in the midsole that is quite uniform.
- The midsole will also ensure a much better rebound and energy return.
- With the New Brooks Levitate 5, the upper still offers the same snug-fitting Engineered mesh uppers, but this time with a bit more toe room.
- The interior moisture-wicking fabric is improved and much lighter.
- You will also have many more color and design options to choose from in the Levitate 5.
Brooks Levitate 5
Table of Contents
- Latest Version of the Brooks Levitate
- Elevation of the Brooks Levitate 5
- Components of the Brooks Levitate 5